ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ

∆For the trailer look into the media box∆Made by me

Made by me.😸

Suggestion: Read this story in light mode.

Made by Heitcleff

Made by Heitcleff

Made by Heitcleff

What if you fall in love with your supposed enemy? Enemy to your nation?

.

.

.

Do you give up your loyalty to your nation or do you give up that one person?

An unconventional love story set against the backdrop of India - Pakistan border.

~Her~

She was a proud army cadet, but one incident and everything in her life falls apart. Drawn into the enemy territory, she realises she's at crossroads when she has to choose between love and country.

~Him~

He has a mission on hand and a dire secret which if spilled could make him an international criminal overnight. He wasn't supposed to be anywhere near her, wasn't supposed to yearn for her presence, particularly when she views him her enemy.

Life of millions or life of that one girl he can't forget? Can he hold onto her before she slips away forever?

~Life has its way of equating your share of pain and happiness~

____________________☆__________________

Text Copyright © Aparajita ™ 2020

____________________☆__________________

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or part, in any manner, without written consent of copyright holder, any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All characters in my story are from my imagination. Any similarities are unintentional. This is my first story, so please respect your co-author.

All chapters including prologue, epilogue and associated content is COPYRIGHTED.

Contact through Wattpad pm.

FOLLOW ME FOR ALL UPDATES REGARDING CURSED OR BLESSED.