Day with Jisoo

Third-person POV
Chaeyoung cuddled into Y/N's chest as Y/N was stroking her hair. Y/N decided to sing Chaeyoung a song so it could ease up the process of the things that happened and to help her sleep.

Y/N: let me sing for you.
Chaeyoung: okay.

(this is my favorite song like I'm telling you I would put this on repeat and sleep but pretend it's sung with guys voice)

With that Chaeyoung fell asleep making Y/N smile and kiss her forehead while whispering, "I love you and I promise I will take care of you as Mr. Park's request well I mean appa." Soon Y/N fell to sleep with Chaeyoung in his arms.

~2 years~ Y/N POV (Y/N, unknown)
"HYUNG!!" " YA KIM Y/N WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?" "tell me what hyung??" "YOU ARE LUCKY YOU'RE ADORABLE." HYUNG HAJIMA!!" "STOP CALLING ME HYUNG IM THE CEO NOW!!" "fine I'll stop.................. hyung.(runs away)" "YA KIM Y/N!!"

Third-person POV
Lisa: Oppa why are you panting???
Unknown CEO: Better get your brother before I fire him.
Chaeyoung: OPPA YOU CAN FIRE Y/N HE IS MY BOYFRIEND NOOOO!!!
Unknown CEO: So I don't care if he is your boyfriend he is a distraction.
Jennie: Seungri Oppa why would you fire him?? You can't do that when he got you into this position as CEO.
Chaeyoung: HE IS NOT A DISTRACTION OPPA!!

While Blackpink and so called YG CEO Seungri (I hope y'all know who I'm talking about if you do I love you 😭❤️) were talking about Y/N and other things (like that other comeback we are wishing for) Y/N went somewhere. Somewhere no one can find him not even Chaeyoung.
————————————————————
Y/N: JISOO NOONA HOW ABOUT THIS ONE!?!
Jisoo: DAEBAK THAT IS SO PRETTY!!
Y/N: YOU THINK SO!?
Jisoo: YES Y/N/N!! Let's get it and then go to the dorm. okay?
Y/N: okay! Sir can I get two of these?
Person: Ne right away sir. By the ways congratulations on the both of you. This is really goals here you guys look cute together.
Jisoo and Y/N: yeah sure what ever you say.

But in reality Jisoo and Y/N weren't really paying attention to the sales man they were to caught up in their own worlds. As they thanked the sales man, they left the store walking through the dark city of Seoul. Y/N wrapped his arm around Jisoo's shoulders while Jisoo did the same with Y/N's waist while walking side by side.

Y/N: Thank you Jichu.
Jisoo: For what Y/N/N?
Y/N: For everything without you I couldn't be where I would be now.
Jisoo: aww that's cute no problem Y/N/N now you promised me chicken so let's go my belly is talking.
Y/N: omo you love chicken that much do you??
Jisoo: yes but I also love you too Y/N/N just know that.
Y/N: (smiles) Love you too Jichu

Jisoo tipped toed and kissed Y/N's cheek by surprised making the younger blush, but then with the revenge of Y/N hugging Jisoo tightly while spinning her in circles.

Y/N: uwu let's go I'm hungry too I'll pay (offers hand).
Jisoo: (gladly accepts hand) alright let's go. CHICKEN MOMMA IS COMING!!

Y/N and Jisoo walked while hand in hand to the nearest chicken restaurant. Only to come find out that someone unknown has been following them and took pictures of the two as they continued their day.

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY MY DEEP APOLOGIES GO TO MY LOVELY AND HANDSOME READERS IM TRUELY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR NOT UPDATING!!! IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL SINCE IT STARTED LIKE A WEEK AGO BUT IVE BEEN GIVEN HOMEWORK LIKE MOSTLY EVERYDAY BUT ITS FINE ITS MY LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL YES IM A SENIOR SCORE IM TRYING TO BE A PHARMACIST AND THATS A LOT OF STUDYING I HAVE TO DO I GOT TO KNOW MY DRUGSSSSS LOL IM GOING TO BE A LEGALIZED DRUG DEALER HAHA GET IT WELL IM GOING TO SLEEP SINCE I HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW LOVE YOU ALL GO STREAM BTS IDOL BY THE WAYS I LEARNED THE ENTIRE DANCE TO IT JUST BY WATCHING IT LIKE YESSSS ANYWAYS GOOD NIGHT LOVE YOU ALL I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I HAVE FREE TIME THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN AND LOVE YOU NIGHT
NYEONGAN
~Authornim