First night together

Third-person POV
Chaeyoung was speechless and did t know what to do. She was getting turned on by the sudden action played by Y/N. Soon she came up with the answer in a spilt second.

Chaeyoung:*smirks* sure..........

daddy *winks*.....

That nickname had gotten Y/N in shock, but then turned on. Y/N never knew that the sweet and innocent Park Chaeyoung can be the sexy and kinky dirty minded girl in one. Many girls called Y/N that name in the past but he never liked it. It was a turn off for him, but when Chaeyoung said it he liked it coming only from her. With those thoughts running into Y/N's mind, him and Chaeyoung were sharing one of the longest eye contact they ever had until Y/N broke it. Y/N leaned in and kisses Chaeyoung like that was their last time together. The kiss went slow and passionate, soon it became a full heated make out session.
*WARNING WARNING IF UNDER AGE DONT READ BUT PRETTY SURE YOU ARE GOING TO READ IT HERE IS JISOOS WATER YOULL NEED IT*

Y/N licked Chaeyoung's lower lip to ask for permission for his entrance, but Chaeyoung wanted to tease Y/N and didn't accept the offer. Making Y/N squeeze Chaeyoung's butt and biting her lower lip, with the effect of Chaeyoung gasping at the sudden action. Making Y/N slide his tongue into Chaeyoung's mouth. Both fought for domination, their tongues swirling and touching each other soon Chaeyoung lost making Y/N dominant her. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Y/N neck while Y/N did the same to Chaeyoung but to her waist and they pulled each other close. Close enough where there was no gap between them, but the heat of each other's body. "Jump.", commanded Y/N. Making Chaeyoung obey to Y/N. As Chaeyoung jumped, Y/N caught her without breaking their kissing connection. Y/N wrapped Chaeyoung's legs around his waist as he brought her to her bed. Y/N laid Chaeyoung down and started to kiss down Chaeyoung's jaw down to her neck. Making Chaeyoung moan softly from the warm contact on her skin. Chaeyoung had her hands in Y/N's hair pulling it as pleasure came across her. Soon Y/N found Chaeyoung's most sensitive spot, her sweet spot earning a loud moan from Chaeyoung. That made Y/N smirk because he had found the spot and as soon as he found the spot he bit Chaeyoung's sweet spot making her moan and whimper with waves of pleasure. Chaeyoung reaches for Y/N's shirt, but soon Y/N's hands stop her's before they reached. "No touchy baby girl." Y/N said. Chaeyoung obeyed to Y/N and just laid there with pleasure and list taking over her body. Y/N went back up to Chaeyoung's face and kisses every spot in Chaeyoung's face, but left her lips alone. Chaeyoung pouted, " babe you missed a spot." While pointing at her lips. That made Y/N chuckle with the amount of cuteness coming from the forgotten girlfriend. Y/N then hovered on top of Chaeyoung and leaned in kissing her once more. Before they could do anything else 😉😉 Y/N smirked. Y/N pulled away making both him and Chaeyoung panting for air.
Chaeyoung: babe what's wrong?
Y/N: nothing I'm just going to eat *went to get some chicken on the table and offered a piece to Chaeyoung* want some? *while smirking*
Chaeyoung: Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!
Y/N: look who is talking you were doing it earlier so now we are even.
Chaeyoung: you are right. hey don't eat all of the chicken now save some for me.
Y/N: I will here let me feed you. Say ahh.

Chaeyoung opened her mouth only wanting the piece of chicken filling her tastebuds, but soon as the chicken came to her mouth. Y/N brought it to his mouth and ate it instead.

Chaeyoung: *pouts* ya such a meanie.
Y/N: alright alright here *gives food* better?
Chaeyoung: much better.

As the two were eating, everyone downstairs cleaned up and went to their rooms while Sehun left to his dorm. The rest of he Blackpink members went to sleep with Jennie thinking of Y/N was going to sleep with Chaeyoung. So she got Y/N a pair of sleeping clothes and placed it outside of y'all room door and closed it while locking it. "Finally some peace from that annoying boy." Said Jennie as she stretched and went to her bed falling asleep. Chaeyoung wanted Y/N to stay with her, but she would know that they others will suspect something happening. So she didn't ask, but soon she kind of did because she didn't want to be alone and plus she missed Y/N.
Chaeyoung: Y/N/N?
Y/N: what's up?
Chaeyoung: can you sleep with me tonight? I kind of missed you as your warmth.
Y/N: I'm your koala bear now thank honey but sure I'll go heft my clothes.