Mysterious men revealed

Third-person POV
Y/N's blood boiled with anger his two best friends tied up naked and holding each other in fear, his sister and his love of his life being raped by the mysterious men since he couldn't quite see their faces. Y/N couldn't take it anymore he did something he would never forget, something he would've never done in his life that would've made him regret what he did, but at the same time didn't.

Y/N kicked the door opened causing all the girls too look at the entrance with eyes wide and with the 2 men continuing their business not caring who it was.

Y/N finally did what he wanted to do.

Y/N pulled the trigger....

The bullet first went to the man that was raping Chaeyoung and the second bullet straight to the man raping Jennie. Both men feel down in pain and bleeding to death. Y/N ran to untie Jisoo and Lisa and cover them with a nearby blanket, soon he ran over to Jennie to do the same, but hugged her tight. Once they broke the hug Y/N ran to Chaeyoung and hugged her tight while tears were falling from Y/N's eyes same with the rest of the girls. Y/N untied Chaeyoung and covered her up as well.
Y/N: MIANHAE MIAHAE MIAHAE!! IM SORRY FOR BEINF WEAK IM SORRY FOR NOT PROTECTING YOU GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE FOR YALL IM SO SO SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM HERE TO PROTECT YALL NO MATTER WHAT!!

All the girls could do was cry together they couldn't get up they were hurt, sore and in pain. Y/N grabbed a nearby phone and called the police informing them the incident and the location making them come almost immediately. Y/N soon stood up and told the girls to help each other and get dressed so he could take them somewhere else safe enough for them, and they did what they were told. Y/N finally started to walk near the 2 mysterious men and took a good look at their face knowing that one of them was Park Chanyeol who was raping Chaeyoung and the other took Y/N by immediate surprise. Y/N's jaw dropped open, anger started to build up and his jaw clenched so hard (carry sorry had to do that 😂). The other mysterious man was no other than..............

Sorry guys I have to do this so it's intense lol

who is this other man mhmmmm

are y'all still scrolling lol well keep going buddy

almost there

just playing I'm going to say it in the next chapter hehe

SIKE

get ready

Y/N: SAJANGANIM!?!?!?

I did 2 short chapters sort of since I have to be asleep like at 10:30 in America hehe I know I have a strict family, but I don't mind they love me and I love them plus I needs my beauty rest with my bed lol I'll update tomorrow I promise we'll I'll try my best to since I missed sooooil many days but once again I'm very sorry. However question of the day or night lol what is your race and ethnicity and how many or what languages do you speak?!? And my answer for that question for y'all is that I'm Asian and Lao American I bet you don't know what Lao is 😭😭😭 I'm a rare species and I speak up to 8 languages and I'm currently learning more and yes it fluently hehe the advantage of having strict parents and having a interest of learning languages in school I learn how to speak Spanish, I know how to speak English, Lao, Thai, Korean, Cambodian, and Vietnamese by my family cause I have each individual part of blood in me lol i know I'm blessed to be mixed with this and I learned Japanese and mandarin by myself yes it's lit it's a hobby of mine. With all those languages I'm fully Laotian American. How about you?