Taken

Third-person POV
Y/N: NO YOU DONT SIR ME AND CHAEYOUNG HAVE BEEN DATING FOR MANY YEARS TO COUNT IVE BEEN IN LOVE WIH HER EVER SINCE WEVE MET IN AUSTRALIA I AM NOT GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HER AND LOSE HER AGAIN THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!!
Sajanganim: if you aren't going to let it happen I will. *calls front* let him in.

An unknown figure came in through the door. Y/N and Chaeyoung stood there in shock.

Unknown: I believe I will take what is rightfully mine Mr. Kim. Now Chaeyoung come to me my dear.

Chaeyoung : GET AWAY FROM ME CHANYEOL!!!!

Y/N grabbed Chaeyoung and put her behind him and protected her with all cost.

Chanyeol: I'm not going to hurt you baby girl. I'm just taking what is mine.
Y/N: DONT CALL HER THAT SHE WAS NEVER YOURS!!
Sajanganim: KIM Y/N YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT HIM LIKE THAT!!
Y/N: AND WHY IS THAT HUH SAJANGANIM HE IS NO GOOD!!
Sajanganim: HE IS GOOD HE IS THE REASON WHY OUR COMPANY IS GOING VIRAL!!
Chanyeol: now now there is no need for yelling sajanganim you can go home I'll lock up for you I need a talk with these two if you don't mind.
Sajanganim: alright don't do anything stupid Y/N.
Y/N: WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING STUPID!! HE IS THE ONE THAT IS STUPID!!
Sajanganim: KIM Y/N I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING AND YELLING YOU ARE JUST AN UNTALENTED PERSON YOU DONT KNOW TALENT I ONLY LET YOU IN THIS COMPANY FOR RHE BEHALF OF YOHR SISTER YOURE A USELESS AND UNTALENTED PERSON YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO SONG YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RAP NOR DANCE LILE HOW YOUR SISTER DOES YOU ARE JUST USELESS NOW I WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO MR. PARK WHEN I LEAVE THIS ROOM AND LEAVE THE BUILDING HE IS MORE TALENTED THAN YOU SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND DO AS I SAY!!

YG went out the door and slammed it soon he went out the building. Y/N and Chaeyoung stood there still and shocked. The sound was broken by the sound of Chanyeol laughing.

Chanyeol: you really thought you were something Kim Y/N. How desperate of you. You steal my girl and you send me to jail and now sajanganim bailed me out in favor of his company. You are about to be cut off of your contract if you don't break up with Chaeyoung. Now Kim Y/N would you choose your dream to continue or a girl and leave your dreams behind?

That left Y/N speechless. He didn't want to leave Chaeyoung behind with Chanyeol not with this man. He wanted Chaeyoung to be safe with him, he wanted Chaeyoung to be with him forever instead of Chanyeol.

Y/N: I rather have my contract cut off instead of you taking Chaeyoung away from me that's not happening ever again.
Chaeyoung: please don't do this I don't want this to happen anymore I don't want anything drama I just was a normal life.
Chanyeol: *chuckles* NORMAL LIFE!?! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NORMAL LIFE!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?! HE TOOM YOU AWAY FROM ME AND YOU WANT TP BE WITH HIM!!
Chaeyoung: I WAS WITH HIM BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU I LOST MY MEMORIES BUT NOW I HAVE THEM BACK AND YOU ABUSED ME YOU FREAKING RAPED ME!!
Chanyeol: I DIDNT RAPE YOU I WAS PUNISHING YOU THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!
Y/N: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE YOU HAD SEX WITH HER WITHOUT HER CONSENT!! THAT IS DATE RAPE!! YOURE A PSYCHO!!
Chanyeol: IM NOT A PSYCHO!! IM ONLY TAKING WHAT IS MIND BEFORE YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!!

Y/N was about to attack Chanyeol, but he was stopped by some of Chanyeol's men. Y/N fought with all of his strength to get out of their grip, but he couldn't cause of the numerous people tackling him down. Soon they tied up Y/N onto a chair, and Chanyeol went to grab Chaeyoung who was fighting for her dear life. Chanyeol grabbed onto Chaeyoung's hair and threw her across the desk soon making her hit the bookshelf making all of the books fall. One of Chanyeol's men came in with a laptop and placed it in front of both Chaeyoung and Y/N. Soon a video was shown.

Lisa: *sobs* NOOO STOP PLEASE NOOO
Jisoo: *sobs* LET US GO PLEASE
Man: YA LOOK AT THE F****ING CAMERA AND TELL Y/N AND CHAEYOUNG HI!!
Jennie: CHAEYOUNG ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!! Y/N HELP US!!!

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LEAVE THOSE GIRLS ALONE!!  THERE IS NO RIGHT FOR YOU TO DO ANYTHING TO THEM WHEN THEY ARENT INVOLVED IN THIS!!
Chaeyoung: CHANYEOL PLEASE LET THEM GO!! PLEASE!!
Chanyeol: I WILL NOT UNTIL YOU ARE MINE AGAIN!! AND IF THAT IS NOT HAPPENIG IM TAKING ALL OF YOU GIRLS WITH ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!

Others on camera: Y/N PLEASE DO SOMETHING DONT LET HIM TAKE US NOR CHAEYOUNG!!
Man: SHUT UP YOU SLUTS!!

The strange man slapped and punched her member on the other side of the camera making them yell and cry in pain. That also made Y/N struggle his way out of the chair to beat up Chanyeol.

Y/N: LET THEM GO!!!
Chanyeol: HELL NO!! YOU DEAL WITH THIS IMBECILE.

The man that Chanyeol commanded took out a bat and swung it across Y/N's head making him fall out the chair and bleed with the fainting sounds all the Blackpink members screaming his name. Soon Y/N saw Chanyeol tied Chaeyoung and took her with her while she was fighting the urge on going back to Y/N with only the sight of Chaeyoung being pulled back on put on Chanyeol's shoulder with Chaeyoung screaming and crying. Y/N also saw Chanyeol tell his men something who then started to clean up the room while Chanyeol and Chaeyoung left the room. Once the room was cleaned the men took Y/N out of the room and took him out the company's building leading him to a trunk of a vehicle and before it closed the last thing he saw was Chaeyoung fighting Chanyeol who was abusing her with all of his might. Soon everything that Y/N saw soon turned completely black with the sound of the trunk closing..........

guys I'm serious about the new book lol my sister and her husband told me I should write a book and sell it cause hey always see me writing a chapter for you guys lol but anyways sorry for this ending hehe more drama will soon come hahahehehoho okay now good night my lovely and handsome readers
NYEONGAN
~Authornim