Stage

Third-person POV
Y/N: I barely remember you but I know I have strong feelings for you. Please show me the way into your life one more time. I love you Chae.

Y/N kissed Chaeyoung on the head and soon drifted off to sleep.
Next day 4AM
Everyone woke up except for Chaeyoung and Y/N. All the members were getting ready until they realized they forgot to wake up the two lovers.
Jisoo: guys were have an hour left before we have to be at Mnet for our performance and Y/N.
Lisa: crap Chaeyoung unnie and Y/N oppa aren't up yet. Jennie Unnie can you go wake up Oppa while I get Chae.
Jennie: Lalisa there is no need they slept together.
Lisa and Jisoo: THEY WHAT!?
Jennie: that sounded wrong that's not what I meant but i don't know really if they really did it or not
Lisa: UNNIE DONT SAY THAT IN FRONT OF KIDS!!
Jisoo: what kids??
Lisa: Jennie Unnie Jisoo Unnie doesn't even know she's the kid.
Jennie: shut up Lalisa you are too man I can't believe I'm some what related to you. I'll go wake them up since I'm ready.

Jennie went to Chaeyoung's door and knocked. There was no answer. Jennie kept on knocking, but there wasn't an answer that made Jennie very angry.

Jennie: PARK CHAEYOUNG AND KIM Y/N GET YOUR BUTTS OUT HERE AND HET DRESSED WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!

With the sound of yelling Chaeyoung jumped out of the bed and looked at the time. Chaeyoung rushed to get ready only to remthat Y/N was still in her room.

Chaeyoung: Y/N/N wake up. We are late.
Y/N: nooo 5 more minutes.
Chaeyoung: no were are already late so get your butt up and get ready.
Y/N: late for what??
Chaeyoung: FOR YOUR DEBUT STAGE!!
Y/N: CRAP!!! IM GOING NOW!!

Y/N jumped out of Chaeyoung's bed and ran out the room to his shared room with Jennie. While Children was getting ready screaming and yelling were heard from the outside of Chaeyoung's room.

Lisa: Y/N GET DRESSED!!! NOW WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS!!
Jisoo: DID YOU RAPE MY PASTA!?
Y/N: huh?? I'm shirtless?? *looks down and covers himself* IM SORRY AHHH

That made Chaeyoung giggle from the cuteness of Y/N. Jennie came into Chaeyoung's room.

Jennie: hey Rosie.
Chaeyoung: ah Jennie hey I'm done getting ready.
Jennie: alright cool and by the ways did y'all do it?
Chaeyoung: UNNIE!! this is so embarrassing!!
Jennie: WAIT YALL DID IT!??
Chaeyoung: NO!!!
Jennie: oh good I don't want another Y/N junior running around this dorm.

Chaeyoung and Jennie shared a stare and started laughing. "That was a good one Unnie." Said Chaeyoung. "I know right." Explained Jennie.
"I HEARD THAT!!" Yelled Y/N. Y/N came to Chaeyoung's doorframe and leaned on it.

Y/N: while you two are making fun of me the other two are in the van already bickering now come on. It's annoying please!!!
Chaeyoung: omo those two again. and I thought me and Lisa fought a lot but I take that back.
Jennie: you should see me and Y/N when we argue about food.
Y/N: you have a point there jenjen.
Jennie: YA DONT CALL ME THAT!!
Y/N: sorry JENJEN!! Babe come on.

When Y/N yelled out Jennie's nickname. He grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and ran out the dorm into the van leaving Jennie to lock up. Jennie thought that Y/N never changed even if he would act cold hearted but he was sweet and fragile just like herself. (cause y'all know Jennie is just like that 😂)

Car ride (Lisa and Jisoo are in the back, Jennie and Chaeyoung are in the middle and Y/N is in the front.)
Lisa and Jisoo: CAUSE ITS FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE!!
Jennie: CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!
Jisoo: sorry.
Lisa: party pooper.
Jennie: I heard that. Y/N change the radio.
Y/N: alright.