Realization

Third-person POV
HELP MEEE!!!!
With the sound of the voice Y/N ran and came to save the day again in a similar alley, but different country. Thoughts were in Y/N minds that replays "I know you don't like violence Chae, but I have to save this girl because it reminds me of the past." Once blood and teeth started to flee everywhere, and the strange perverted man was knocked out. Soon eye contact was discovered making both Y/N and the unknown girl stunned from the incident. (Girl, and Y/N)

"Y/N!?!?"
"YOU!?!"
"WHAT ARE YOU GOING OUT THIS LATE LISA!?"
"CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME BRO AND HELP ME WITHOUT CAUSING A SCENE!!"

Y/N picked up Lisa and wrapped her in his jacket. As they left the dark alley, they hid from fans and paparazzi because Y/N was give Lisa a piggy back ride looking like a couple. Soon a conversation started after many years of them knowing each other.
"Thanks."
"No problem I have to look out for you anyways. So no biggy."
"Let's not talk about this to the others alright. Man why am I talking to you. You ruined my life and you suddenly came back."
"Lisa I didn't ruin your life alright why would I do that."
"If y'all didn't left me and my mom back in Thailand it wouldn't be a problem."
"We left for a purpose alright. We didn't want to harm y'all."
"Harm is for what!? You harmed me mentally, physically, and emotionally. So why did you have to leave huh!?"
Y/N was getting irritated with Lisa and for the first time he raised his voice at her with tears following in both of their eyes in from of Blackpink's dorm.
"I LEFT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT!! I LEFT JENNIE NOONA CAUSE I WAS TAKING AWAY AND CHAEYOUNG LEFT ME IN THIS FREAKING WORLD ALONE!! AND THE LAST PERSON I WANT TO HURT IS YOU ALRIGHT!"
"IF YOU LOVED ME THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HUH!?

Before Y/N could speak the front door was open with the sight of all three members at the door in shock. Without a doubt their eyes traveled to Lisa with the sight of her almost naked. As soon they assumed what happened all they could do is grab Lisa inside and attack Y/N with all their might.

All BP members but Lisa: LISA WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU!?!
Lisa: ......
Y/N: wait what?? I didn't touch her.
Out of no where Jisoo and Jennie came to attack Y/N while Chaeyoung comforting Lisa.
Jisoo: PERVERT!!!!
Jennie: HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO OHR MANKAE LITTLE BRO!
Lisa: UNNIES STOP!!
All the members stop what they were doing dropping Y/N on the floor.
All members but Lisa: but he touched you!! they all said in unison.
Lisa: He didn't touch me gosh. I mean thanks for the support and protection but he saved me from being raped now stop.
Once Lisa had said that Y/N got up and ran inside the house away from the drama.

Blackpink conversation
All members but Lisa: What do you mean by you were almost raped??!
Lisa: I was almost raped in a alley near the grocery store that's all. I mean I'm scared and all but lucky he was there.
Chaeyoung: Wait y'all were yelling at each other at the door what happened?
Lisa: oh I think we should tell y'all the truth between our relationship then. I think it's about time.

Third-Person POV
All the members nodded and got up to the living room for the untold truth. Suddenly, Chaeyoung had flashbacks to the same situation Lisa was in, but with her she was saved too but she couldn't see the face of the unknown man. With that being said, Chaeyoung started to feel dizzy and soon everything went black. With sounds of screams and yelling of all her members and running of Y/N footsteps coming towards her.

Everyone POV except Chaeyoung
Lisa: CHAE WAKE UP WAKE UP!!
Jennie: JISOO GO GRAB SOME WATER!!
Jisoo: ALRIGHT!
Y/N: (mumbles) Chae?
All the members were in panic mode they didn't know what to do, soon Y/N came and picked her up bridal style and place her on the couch. While checking her temperature.
Y/N: She is fine. She just past out by the sounds of lack of sleep since I always see her on the phone with that Chanyeol guy. Just let her rest for a bit alright it's nothing to worry about.
Jennie: For a rude, selfish and stubborn guy you still treat her like a queen ever since you came here huh?
Y/N: Huh? What are you talking about noona? I treat everyone the same in this dorm.
Jisoo: no you don't you were just yelling at Lisa outside there.
Y/N: I did t mean to yell at her okay I'm sorry Lisa. I was just irritated you didn't understand what I was saying.
Lisa: you're not forgiven you bastard you still have to give me an explanation why you left me back then.
Jisoo and Jennie: BACK THEN!?? YALL DATED!?
Y/N and Lisa: NO!
Y/N: we'll tell the truth once Rosé wakes up alright. By the ways why did you call Rosé Chae Lisa?
Lisa: oh cause her real name is Park Chae... OWW WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME JENNIE!!
Jennie: (whispers) shut up or I'll kill you for making him break down.
Y/N was confused but he wanted more answers from the strange behavior from the rest of the BP members.
Y/N: Noona let her speak. Are you hiding something from me noona??
Jennie: Uhhhh n no....
Y/N: why are you stuttering? Jisoo noona since jennie Noona and Lisa won't tell me what is Rosé real name??

Without a doubt a name popped in Y/N head.
Y/N: no no no it can be her!?! She's dead noooo!!
As tears filled up into Y/N eyes all they could do was watch. On the other hand, Jennie came to calm Y/N down, but failed.

Y/N: is her name Park Chaeyoung???
Without hesitation asking that question all members nodded their heads. As soon Y/N saw their head motions he fell on his knees and broke down like never before. Soon he saw everything turn black and passed out.

Chaeyoung's dream/flashbacks
Where am I? Wait I see water, AM I IN AUSTRALIA!?!
As soon as I noticed where I was, I ran home. Back to my parents and back to my sister Alice. As I was at the front of the house and about to walk in I froze. I could reach the doorknob. Soon I saw a different place. I was in the hospital I saw the unconscious me that was laying lifeless on the bed. As tears flowed down, a figure came in the room and ran to my body crying. The conversation replayed in my head.
Unknown person: CHAE?!? PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!! YOU PROMISED ME WE WERE DOING TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE OUR OWN CHILDREN WHAT HAPPENED!? WAKE UP PLEASE I LOVE YOU PLEASE!
Once those words were said tears of my own had fallen by itself like a stream of water. I thought to myself he must have been someone that I known and loved. Soon the sound of the ECG (its abbreviated for a electrocardiogram it's the machine that does the measurments of the paient's heart rate lol sorry trying to educate y'all with my studies 😂 okay back to the story) became still the long beeping sound played. I started talking to myself, "Did I just die?? Wait how am I still alive??!" The strange man yelled and broke down crying as he saw my dead body.
Unknown: I promise that I'll do what you've always wanted to do. I'll do your dream instead of mine to remember you. I'll never let you down. I'd always love you Park Chaeyoung.
He stood up and kissed me then he turned around letting me see his entire face. I was shocked and stunned I couldn't believe my eyes was this really true??

"Y/N!?!"

How can this be!? As soon as Y/N figure went out the door, my scenery changed into a few more hours as the ECG started back again. I saw my body wake up. How is this happening to me? I'm dating Chanyeol the PARK CHANYEOL FROM EXO. But then there is Y/N who has been there for me from the start before my "death". I am really dating two people at the same time without remembering the other. Y/N must be heartbroken. Does he remember me?? Soon light started to appear then.....
End of dream/flashbacks
Chaeyoung's POV

"Y/N!!!!!!!"

STILL DON'T KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LISA AND Y/N WELL FIND OUT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK STAGES 😂😂

YES THEY SLAYED PLUS FOREVER YOUNG WAS THE ONLY TIME THEY ACTUALLY HAD MATCHING OUTFITS LIKE WHAT BUT COLOR WISE.
we've been blessed thank yooou Blackpink