Chapter 1

First of all I want to tell you, that my first language isn't English... so here will be many spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I hope you all will like it!

-------------

(Y/N) = Your name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

Chapter 1

"Come down right now, stupid goose. I have something to say! "I could hear my" lovely "stepmother calling me from below. I closed my laptop with a sighing and pushed away from the desk with the swivel chair. For a moment, I checked my phone to see what time we have.

She had to disturb me when I was about to compose a new song. Then I finish I want to share the result with my subscribers on YouTube, include 1.8 million who liked my songs and voice. They give me strength, not to mention, support. No one had ever seen my face, because I always wear a cat mask on every video. You can find me under the name "Sweet Carry".

When I saw the time, I jumped from the chair and rushed to the door. If the food is not ready and warm on the table, they will be angry with me. "I'm on my way," I replied, running down the stairs.

Luckily I took my mask off before leaving the room. My room is not the biggest anyway, I have a small room, I am completely satisfied with it. This is where my stepfamily never comes in anyway.

While I was looking for stepmother, I met Eunbi, my stepsister in passing, who was expecting me. She had leaned against the door frame and looked at me disgusted. "Where have you been?" She hissed and looked at my dirty clothes. I rolled my eyes and squeezed past her and answered angrily but quietly "As if you didn't know. After all, you did this to me!" "You're welcome!" she called after me.

I didn't want my stepmother to hear me yell at her beloved little daughter, or she'll punish me. Who knows how it will end this time. The last time I did this, my phone and laptop were taken away for several weeks. Eunbi had said I had stolen her beloved necklace that she had slipped under my pillow. Of course she told her mother a lie. Then she and my stepmother came to my room and messed it up to find the chain where Eunbi had hidden it.

Because of this accusation, I had to go to the basement, where I had to clean everything up and wipe the entire floor, which was not really small. The whole thing I had did it without help!

Thanks to my deceased father, who was a good lawyer, I have been living here in Busan since I was a baby. He died exactly 5 years ago, which made me sad again and again. My father grew up in this house himself. This house hides good and bad memories, even those of my mother.

Unfortunately, my mother died 17 years because of cancer, so I can't remember her very well, after all, at the time I was only 5 years old. My last birthday as a real family. On that day I got a dog, a Border collie, which I called Biscuit. He owed his name because of his brown coat with black points. Not exactly a brilliant name. What can you expect from a small child?

Since my father is not at home with me, he has hired a housemaid. Who was it? Of course my stepmother. Instead of doing what was expected of her, she had rather thrown herself around my father's neck. He was simply wrapped around her finger.

It was not long then the wedding bells rang. In the marriage, she brought her daughter, who was nice at first. However, the tide turned when my father got into a car accident and died.

Now I am a girl, without parents, without nothing.

The house and the fortune of my family have torn under the nail by stepmother. I searched the testament which my father has hidden somewhere. However, I have no idea where it is in the moment.

The last thing I have from him is a guitar. He gave it to me on the day of my last day of school career. There was a saying engraved on this guitar because he used to quote me when I was about to give up. It says: "Never give up, because you never know how close you are to your goal."

"Are you even listening to me, stupid goose?" My stepmother's shrill voice ripped me out of my memories. Confused, I blinked several times and then shook my head and replied: "Um, yes, yes but what did you say again?"

She grabbed her forehead and shook her head because of me. I could hear her something like, "Why must I have her to carry as a burden?" She had black hair that she dyed every month so no one would ever see her gray strands. Her eyes were as brown as her daughter's.

"Listen, if Eomma speaks to you," yelled Eunbi, who had made herself comfortable on the sofa. She looked at me with her brown eyes. She had recently dyed her hair blond, which in my opinion doesn't look well at her.

When I saw that there was room next to her, so I went to her and wanted to sit down, but my "beloved sister" ruined my plan by putting her leg in the open space.

"Make room," I hissed angrily and tried to push her leg away. She grinned at me jeering and put her second leg next to her other. "Nope," she just said, laughed about me. "Sit down on the floor. With your dirty clothes you would only make the sofa dirty. It would stink too" she insulted me, laughing. Stepmother burst into laughter and looked at me jeering. How did I earn this life? I didn't do anything wrong!

Tears welled up in my (E/C) eyes. I would never cry before them. No, they would laugh at me even more. When stepmother began to talk, I swallowed the lump down, which has formed in my throat.

"Even if you haven't listened to me, I will repeat myself for once. So listen? ", Stepmother ordered annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest. I confirmed with a nod that I would listen to her this time.

Eunbi could not keep the news for long, she interrupted her mother and happily said "We will move to Seoul."