Chapter - Nineteen

Leslie Ann was in the NICU for a week and I was able to stay with her. She was born a month before her due date so they took precautions. Jackson has had to get everyone up and Tony had to get breakfast ready until I was able to return home.

I got the stitches out and Leslie Ann was ready. I got a taxi home and Tony was at work. He wasn't aloud to visit me because I told him to work and go home. He'll be shocked.

I set Leslie down as I washed off. She was quiet and then somewhat when she wanted she was loud. She is the loudest of the four. I heard the door and I put on some clothes. I smiled to Leslie and I went to the door and I saw Jackson alone. "Mom." He came and hugged me. "Why are you home early?" I asked. "I wasn't feeling good." He said and I frowned. "Jackson you know better than to just come home. Your teachers worry about you, they end up calling us and if we don't know where you are then how does that make us feel?" I asked and he frowned. "I'm sorry mom." He said and then he saw Leslie. "You watch her and I'll call your teachers." I said and he held her. "She's smaller than Marie or Henry was." He said making me smile.

I called the school and they said they already called Tony. Tony barged in while Jackson laid his head on my lap. I held Leslie Ann in my right arm as I ran my hand through Jackson's hair. "Why are you home your not supposed to be home for another week?" He asked and looked at Jackson. "The doctors said she was ready and I wasn't going to argue. Jackson wasn't feeling well. I called the school but they had already called you." I said and he kissed me. "How are you feeling?" Tony asked. "I'm good. Stitches are out and I'm just a wee bit tired." I said and he stood. "Let's let Jackson rest and put Leslie to her new bed that isn't in the hospital." He said and I nodded. I stood and Tony put a pillow under Jackson's head. I walked over to the baby's room and set her down.

I felt tears and Tony wrapped his arms around me. "She's beautiful." He said. "I know." I said smiling. "In a few weeks we should have a date night." He said. "We should but we aren't having another one." I said and he smiled. "Oh I know." He said and kissed my cheek. "Get some rest and I'll start dinner before Marie and Henry get home." Tony said making me smile. "I didn't realize you were a chef." I joked. "I do a lot of things you don't know about." He said making me laugh. "You are a bad person." He said and I smiled. "I know but you love me." I said and looked back at Leslie.

I had finally gotten a nap and Marie and Henry got home. Tony was holding Leslie and Marie hugged me. "Dinners ready. Come on guys." Tony said and they went out. "How's Leslie?" I asked sitting up. "Hungry and I don't think I can produce milk from these sexy things." He started rubbing his man boobs and I smiled. "Give me a few. I'll be out." I said pulled my shirt down for Leslie.

I sat there for a moment and got up. I walked to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. Is this what happiness was? Scars are the history and the baby is the future. I smiled and went into the dining room where Jethro was talking to Tony. I hugged Jethro sideways to protect Leslie. "Jethro, this is Leslie Ann DiNozzo." I said and he smiled. "Mom would of been proud." He whispered and I nodded looking at the food. "You did good." Jethro said looking at Jackson, Marie and Henry sitting at the table. "Your not to bad yourself." I smiled and sat down.

The food was delicious and I'm glad Tony knows more than just eating food. I was home, I was with my family and so much love. I'm so glad that I head butted Tony that day we met cause it showed him who I was and not some one night stand. Tony noticed me looking at him and winked making me smile and move my lips to the words I love you. He smiled and started the dishes.