Chapter - Thirteen

I took Jackson to Abby's since Tony hasn't been back yet and I needed help. We visited and hung around until my phone was spammed. Tony had been texting and calling and there was a knock on her door. "Abby open up." A voice said and her face was shocked. "I don't live here." She whispered ducking behind the counter.

I went over and opened the door. "Abby open up!" The door was being picked and I opened it. "You must have the wrong address sir. You better run before the police get here. I called them." I said and he looked mad. "Abby!" He called out and I put my arm in front keeping him from entering. He grabbed me and put a knife to my neck. "Abby come out or she dies." He said and she slowly peeked up. "Michael let her go." Abby said and Jackson came out. "Jackson go back. Run." I said and Michael pulled me closer. "Kid I wouldn't unless you want to see your mothers blood everywhere." He said making Jackson cry. "Michael he's just a little kid. The woman your holding is pregnant don't do anything." Abby said. "Get me some rope or something. I'll tie her down." He said and Abby brought some rope and Jackson was sitting with his knees to his face crying. "Michael please let my son go to the bathroom. He doesn't need to see this." I asked and he sighed. "Fine. If you try anything kid I'll kill her." He said and Jackson ran out.

I was put in a chair and he held the knife close when he stepped in front of me I kicked him and Abby ran off. I got to my purse and pulled out my gun. I shot his leg and the police came. I kicked the knife away and put my foot on his leg. Abby came out and looked at him. "You should know not to mess with a pregnant woman." I said and removed my foot putting him in pain.

They checked on me in the ambulance and Abby watched closely. When Tony showed up I was discharged. I picked up Jackson and we got in his car. "How are you?" He asked." I sighed. "I don't want to do this now." I said looking out the window. When we got home Tony took Jackson in and tucked him in. I grabbed some food and started eating.

Tony came back and grabbed my food. "Excuse me?" I crossed my arms. "I'm holding onto this until you talk Mason." He said. "I'm not going to talk right now. But I am starving because feeding myself is already hard but feeding a total of three. That's hard. Now give me back my food." I said and he handed it to me. I found it hard to be mad at Tony but he made me so mad.

"Mason. Talk to me." He said. "Fine. Tony you made me sick worried about you when you didn't come home. You made me mad when you took my food and I feel horrible already but you not coming home just makes me think that your dead or in the hospital. The fact you didn't call or even text me." I said and set my food down to feel the twins kick. "You need to calm down. This is what the doctor told you not to do." Tony said making me laugh. "Not to stress me out yet everything you do Tony stresses me out." I said taking deep breaths as the kicks went lighter.

I went to bed and so did Tony. "I will make sure I call you if I have to work late. But I think tomorrow we should get a day off tomorrow. Drop Jackson off at Gibbs' place and get some dinner at a fancy restaurant." Tony whispered. "I'd have to get something that fits from a store that's fancy." I said and he took a second. "I'll get Jackson ready and you can go shop and then get ready while I take Jackson." He said and I smiled as I passed out.

By morning I went shopping and had found a nice fancy dress. I went home and showered. The dress made my eight month bump show. It flowed and I put on a necklace for looks. I walked out of the room and grabbed a snack. "You look beautiful but don't ruin your appetite." Tony said. "I'm pretty sure I don't have to ruin an appetite when I'm pregnant. Other wise I'll play the your calling me fat card." I said and he smiled. "There's a card for that?" He said and I crossed my arms. "So you admit I am fat." I said and his eyes widened. "I did not say that!" He said and I started laughing. "You are cruel you know that." He said walking away.

I got on the counter and ate some ice cream. Tony came out with a suit on like normal and walked over to me. He was standing in front of me. "We should go." He said. "Maybe." I started fixing his tie and started kissing him. "The reservation is in like twenty minutes." Tony said clearly dazed. "Well we should go." I said pushing him back and kissing him again. "Maybe." He said but I grabbed my purse headed to the door.

The dinner was nice and fun. It was my favorite place but something wasn't setting with Tony. He looked like someone was coming. I tried letting it slide but it was effecting me so much. "Okay Tony I've tried letting this slide. I figured we were just having a good night but every five minutes your checking your phone under the table or watching the door. I will see you at home." I said and got up. I walked out without him saying a word.

I was walking in heels my feet killing me and a car following me. I turned down an alley and the car was behind me. I stopped and turned around. "Ma'am I'm gonna ask you once. Step in the car." The driver said and I was a tad upset.

"Might I ask who's asking?" I said as the twins fought inside me. "I am." Amari got out of the car. "Amari. Who let you out?" I asked. "I had help." He said as Kai got out of the other side. My phone was buzzing. "What's In it for me?" I asked. "We don't kill you." Kai said. "I want to believe you but I can't." I said running to the door I stood next to and was in the apartment building. I grabbed my phone and disappeared in a closet. "Tony." I answered. "Mason. Thank God your safe." He said. "Not for long. I'm so glad I trust you to tell me when Amari or Kai breaks out of prison." I said and peaked out to see no one.

I went through the front door. "Where are you?" He asked. "I'm going home." I said and hung up. I went and walked in to see Tony walking up to me and hugging me. "I'm fine Tony. My ankles are swollen and my feet are killing me. I'm gonna lay down." I said and went into the bedroom.

I laid down and felt the twins. I was uncomfortable and I looked over my shoulder to the door and something blinded me. I rolled over and off the bed as glass broke and feathers started flying. I was on the floor and I had caught myself. "Mason?" Tony called out. "Get down!" I yelled and pulled myself up to the door. "Are you okay?" Tony asked rushing to me.

"We're fine." I said holding my stomach and he grabbed the phone as an automatic gun went off shooting the door and windows. Tony used himself to protect me and the twins. He didn't move for a few seconds after the shots. "Are you okay?" He asked again. "I'm okay." I said and saw blood. "Tony?" I asked and he fell back. He was shot in his stomach. I grabbed the phone and put pressure on him. "Stay with me Tony." I said and he was out of it. "Nine one one what's your emergency?" The operator said. "My Fiancé has been shot." I said almost in tears and the door broke down. "Macy. You're gonna want to come with me." Kai said with a machine gun pointed at me. "Let me help him." I said and he walked up and put the gun to Tony's head. "Ma'am. What's going on?" The operator said and Kai slammed his foot down on the phone breaking.

"Get in the car." Kai said and I stood up. Sirens were getting close and I got in the car. The twins were making me uncomfortable and my hands were shaking from leaving Tony like I did.