Chapter - Sixteen

I put on a small white dress and my veil that got cut. Marie and Henry were in the car. I sat in the passenger as Jackson and Tony got in. I smiled at him as we drove off.

I held Tony's hand as we drove to the courthouse and when we got out Jethro, Abby, Tim and Ducky were waiting. "You guys." I said smiling uncontrollably. We had the place to ourselves because Vance set it all up for us. As a wedding gift.

We held hands as the judge signed off on it. "You may now kiss your bride." The judge said as he shut the folder. Tony kissed me deeply and Abby started clapping. "I love you." Tony mumbled kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said and looked at the kids.

Abby and Jethro started hugging us. "Congrats Mason." He whispered. "Thank you." I said setting my chin on his shoulder. I walked out with Tony and to Jethros truck. He took the car with the booster seats.

Tony drove us home and he held my hand. "I really wanna get you home and take that dress off you." He said making me smile. I pulled his hand up and kissed it. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe just in the right place at the right time." I said making him chuckle. "If I were that lucky I'd have a million dollars." He said and I looked at him. He smiled. "I'm joking. You're worth more than ten million dollars." He said. "You're lucky your cute." I said making him turn to me. "Cute? Just cute?" He asked. "Cute, sexy, mysterious." I said as we pulled in the driveway.

"I think this is where I carry you inside." He said. "Let me walk to the door at least." I said and he looked at me. "Deal." He said and we got out. I unlocked the door as Tony lifted me in the air and carrying me to the couch where he set me down and kissed my neck. "Wait.. I have something." I said and he set his head down. "Can it wait?" He asked. "I'll forget. It won't take long." I said getting up and grabbing a box from the dresser. I turned to face Tony. "I got this as a wedding present." I said. "I didn't get you anything." He said. "Tony that's fine. I already have everything I want. You gave me twins and you're my husband. Jackson's father. I love you. Presents or none. I have you." I said making him smile. "A watch..." He said sounding not surprised. "It's a Rolex and I got it because the other one you wear is broken and you just didn't ever realize it." I said and he smiled. "I love it." He said. "How about we get that dress off?" He asked and I nodded turning around.

I pulled the dress forward as it fell off. "I'm really enjoying this." He said. "Which part?" I asked. "Being married to the love of my life." He said making my cheeks grow warm. "Maybe you should stop talking and start kissing." I said with a big smirk.

He pushed me on the bed. I chuckled and he kissed my neck. "You don't think the kids are getting spoiled do you?" I asked. He put his forehead on my chest. "I think they're just fine." He said making me smile. "I think you just wanna have sex." I said and he looked up at me. "I do, I really do." He said and I moved him. "Well then.. I guess you should try harder." I said making him snap my lingerie into my side. "Maybe you should just be quiet." He said kissing me and pulling me close to him.

It was late and I woke up on Tony. I looked up and saw feathers. The bed frame was on the floor. I slowly got up and my legs were sore. I couldn't remember what most of what happened. I grabbed my robe and I tied it. I went and grabbed some food from the fridge. I started crushing beans and brewing some coffee. My phone had some messages and I ignored them for Jethros call. The message was cute. "Hi mommy.. Uncle Jethro says we're going to bed. I wanted to say goodnight." Marie said and then didn't hang up. "Marie? Why do you have my phone?" McGee said. "It's not yours it's uncle Jethro's." She said. "Then where's mine?" He asked. "Henry has it." She giggles and ran off as it disconnected. I looked and saw the message from McGee. "Hi mommy. Marie and I have to go to bed. Uncle Jethro is making his couch and Mcdumbdumb isn't being nice. He won't let us watch tv without uncle Jethro." He said and then hung up.

I grabbed some food and Tony came out. "Hey." He said as I poured some coffee and he grabbed it. "Fine you owe me coffee tomorrow.. that was the last on the beans." I said. "Deal." He said and wrapped his arm around me. He un tied my robe and turned me around. Pushed me up and on the counter. "You remember last time we did this." I said and he shook his head. "About six years ago. You and I made twins... without even knowing it." I said making him smile. "Maybe we'll make another." He said. "I swear if we make another batch I will kill you." I smiled and he kissed me.

I was covered in bruises by the end of Saturday night. I went to check my messages and one read General Beckmann. Tony grabbed my phone and I turned around. "Wait... there's an important one." I said. "From Jethro?" He asked holding it up. "Someone else." I grabbed it and clicked on it to play. "Agent Mason Gibbs. There's been a report on Kai. He has escaped prison recently and we believe he had set bombs inside a church earlier this week. The same church you had a wedding planned. Until Kai is caught I have safe houses set up. We have a few agents to take you to a safe house at Leroy Jethro Gibbs' house. Let us know what you know as soon as possible." She hung up and I put my head on the counter. "Kai got out." I said looking at Tony who didn't look surprised. "You knew?" I asked. "I knew but I didn't tell you because we were getting married and I didn't want to bother you with this." He said. "You should of told me." I said putting clothes on. "This is why I didn't. You get so caught up in catching him." He said. "Because I'm the only one who can and him being out there will Kill our kids." I growled and ran out grabbing my keys but leaving my phone.

I drove to Jethro's. I was at a four way stop and someone ran into my side. The glass shattered, airbags blew up. I was bleeding out my leg and head. "I'm so sorry." A woman said and was shot. Kai stood above her. "Wasn't her fault her brakes were cut." He said. "How'd you find me?" I asked looking at him. "Easy. I knew you'd never leave your brother Jethro." Kai pulled the door off and me out the side. He pushed me into his car as I blacked out.