Chapter - Six

We boarded and flew home. When we landed Jackson was happy and quiet but still happy. Tony got off and I followed. Gibbs stood there and waited. I saw him and carried Jackson. "Jethro. This is Jackson. Jackson this is your uncle Jethro." I said and Jackson threw his hand out. "Thank you Tony." I said and we got into the car.

We went home and I put Jackson down. I went into the kitchen and looked around. "How old is he?" Jethro asked. "Four." I said pulling out some eggs. "About the time you left for your undercover work." He said and I felt like I was in interrogation. "Jethro. I didn't come back to get interrogated. Can you just be big brother until I really back?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright." He said and I hugged him. "Okay. Can I borrow your phone?" I asked and he gave the flip phone.

I used it to call Tony. "DiNozzo." He answered. "Hey. I know it hasn't been long. But I was wondering if you wanted to go out. I just I need to get back I to this world. I figured maybe..." I stopped myself and swear I heard him smile. "I'll drive up but I'm not walking up. I'll see you at six and don't tell Gibbs." He said. "Don't forget I am Gibbs." I said and hung up.

I set the phone down. "Jethro can you go shopping? Maybe take your nephew for pizza?" I asked and he sighed. "Fine." He said and I smiled. "Thank you. But some actual food and Don't spoil him. I'll kick your ass." I said and he chuckled.

Six came around Jethro just left and I put on a cocktail dress. I went outside and Tony pulled up. "Hey." He said as I opened the door. "Hey." I replied with a smile. Tony drove us to a nice restaurant and we sat down. We talked and talked. We didn't realize how late it was. He took me home and in the car I leaned over and we kissed. "I'll see you later Tony." I said and got out going inside. Jackson was asleep on Jethro. "How was your date?" Jethro asked. "It was fun." I said taking off my shoes.

"I'll take him. Did you shop?" I asked. "Yes. I bought real food." He said and I picked Jackson up. "I'll take Jackson clothes shopping tomorrow when I check my accounts see how much money I actually have." I said and took Jackson up.

I put him next to me and I slowly passed out. By morning I got a call from Dad. He wanted to visit so I told him to come on up. I took Jackson shopping and we bought several different clothing choices and I called a school to enroll him into. I felt like Jackson doesn't need his mother twenty four hours a day.

I found myself cleaning the house when Dad came in. It was late and I settled him in Jethros bed because he hasn't slept in it since Shannon and Kelly. I heard Giggling and so did Dad. "Okay. Here it goes. Daddy. Your a grandpa." I said as Jackson ran towards me and I caught him. "Jackson meet Jackson. I put him up for adoption after he was born and then the job brought him back to me. But it also put us in danger. They are gonna give me easier jobs and nothing that could put either of us in danger." I said and kissed Jackson's head. "I'm so proud of you." Dad said and I hugged him with Jackson in my arms.

After a few hours passed Dad and Jackson fell asleep and I made coffee and sat outside with a jacket. I listened to the city. Airplanes, Cars and feeling the breeze. Headlights turned towards me and I saw Jethro get out of the car. "Don't get mad. I invited Dad." I said and Jethro sighed as I held out a cup of coffee. "Vance wants you to come in tomorrow. What are we gonna do with those two?" He asked. "Jackson starts an interview at the school a few miles away and Dad leaves before then." I said. He took another drink. "Tony likes Jackson. Abby likes Dad. Done." I said and went inside.

I woke up to Jackson staring out the window. "Play." He said and I wiped my face. "Bath." I pointed and he smiled. I gave him a toy and washed his hair. He was getting dried off and then decided to run off. "Jackson!" I yelled and he got down the stairs and into Dads arms. "Need help?" He asked. "Yes please. Jackson wants to play and I need a shower really badly." I said and Jackson smiled. "Let's get him dressed." He said as I handed him the clothes. I saw The empty couch and sighed. "Jethro left early this morning." Dad said.

I got a shower in and put on a suit. I drove us to NCIS around O seven hundred. Jackson climbed into my arms while we got badges and I had called Abby to go upstairs. When we got off the elevator I saw Abby run towards us. "Oh my." She said and I hugged her. "I have a meeting with the Director. Abby could you hang out with my father?" I asked and her eyes glowed while looking at Dad. "Okay. The confusion begins. Abby this is my father Jackson Gibbs and this is my son. Jackson Gibbs." I said she looked pale. "Got it?" I asked and she slowly nodded. "Good." I said and walked up with Jackson in my arms to Jethros team. "Tony!" Jackson yelled with excitement and Tony got up and took Jackson. "Why are you here?" Tony asked. "I've got a meeting. Jethro and I agreed that you could watch Jackson for me. Besides you too make a great match." I said and he sighed. "Fine." Tony said and I smiled. "I'll be back as soon as I can and maybe we can plan some dinner." I said walking away.

I was met at the stairs and Vance had me scan my eye for MTAC. "Mason Gibbs." A person on screen said. "Officer Dale Cambridge." I said after reading the name. "Fill her in and let me know what happens." Vance said and walked out. "Mason Gibbs we have a case. A missing petty officer. She called and left this message." The officer said playing a woman crying out for help in what seemed to be a trunk. "Let me analyze the audio and I'll get back to you. Am I aloud to ask for help?" I asked as one of the technicians handed me a drive and a file. "Only ones you trust with this case. Gibbs. Bring our petty officer back alive please." The officer said and I gave him a nod.

I went downstairs while looking at the file. "Tony. Do you mind looking after Jackson for a while more?" I asked still staring at the file. "Sure and maybe after we can get drinks." Tony said and I saw something in the file. Ex boyfriend. "Yea. Yes. I'll be back." I said and walked off towards Abby's lab.

I looked around and didn't see her so I attached the drive and started sifting through sounds. I heard dogs barking and the bouncing was a recording that you could buy on the internet. It was a popular video the dogs barking and the bumps in the road. I saw where they tracked her phone it pinged from city to city and then the number used was being used right now and I used it to go.

I showed up with a badge and gun. I saw the petty officer with dark hair and her ex boyfriend. I saw some weapons and I saw a tranquil dart gun and shot it at the two. I looked around and was shot at but ducked and ran behind the car. There was a beeping off in the distance and I grabbed the two arms dragging them out of the building to be thrown against the truck I drove.