Chapter - Five

"Your son." He said and I sat back down. "Where is He?" I asked. "Your son is in Paris. Amari told me about the baby and I found him and sent him to me. Three years old didn't even have a foster family. What is wrong with you?" He asked making me shake. When they called the plane I shook my head at Tony and Tim tell him not to follow but Tony got on the plane on the front while we were in the back.

When we got to Paris we got off the plane and I saw a boy in a woman's arms. "Give me the bullets." He said and I did. I ran up to the woman and she past him to me. "Ug. He's so heavy." She said putting a gun against my back. "Move." She pushed as I walked.

I noticed Tony following while on the phone. We arrived to a hotel room and I kissed my baby's head. "I never thought of you as a mother." Kai said and I held onto Jackson. "It wasn't planned." I said as Jackson slowly fell asleep in my arms. Kai moved a bag with explosives. I looked at it. "So Mason. Tell me something I didn't know." He said. "At the airport I told the cop to Call NCIS. About five minutes before boarding they came. They followed us here. They're gonna stop you." I said and he grabbed a gun. "Don't make me shoot you. Who are they?" He asked. "Special Agent Tony DiNozzo. He was on the plane." I said and he put the gun to Jackson. "Is that all?" He asked. "Please don't, that's all I know." I said and he walked away.

I held onto Jackson and watched them ready the bombs. I watched them not pay attention to us and then I went for the unlocked door. I ran from there. Jackson woke up and I went upstairs. They would think I left the building and start looking there. I needed a safe escape. I found a room after knocking and went in it.

I used the phone to call the NCIS in Paris and tell them there's a bomb in the hotel and what room. I told them what room I was in and to just hurry. I walked around the room and held on to Jackson. His blonde hair matched mine and he smiled at me.

I got a knock and opened the door to an NCIS agent. "Ma'am we have General Beckmann on the phone for you." She held the phone out and I took it. "General Beckmann." I said and she cleared her throat. "Since your to close for this case we are relocating you and your son." She said. "General we aren't safe. I can't relocate without one person in that place noticing me. Which is why I want to be the one to bring Kai in." I said and heard General Beckmann sigh. "Mason. If I have to pull you from this case I will. Stay with the agent." She said and hung up. "Agent Kelly." She said with her hand out and I turned away. "Um. Agent DiNozzo is downstairs with Kai and June." She said and I started walking. "Stay right here." I passed her Jackson and went into the room. I looked at Kai. Then the woman. "I can't wait to watch you rot with your brother." I said and he looked at me. "Your foolish to think that. When I have bombs planted around the city." He said with a smile. "I think I know technics to make you talk Kai. I'm not the stupid girl who you thought was your brother soul mate." I said walking up to the woman grabbing her arm and slowly pulling up. "A bit more pressure here and.." I said and clicking her shoulder making her scream. I looked at Tony who was intrigued.

I then popped her fingers one by one making her cry and then Kai grunted. "Fine. Fine!" He said and I let go of her arms. "The plaza, the tower and the basement." He said. "Ooh. Fun." I said and punched him to knock him out.

I walked up to Tony. "I believe we should be on a flight." I said and walked out and turned towards the Agent holding Jackson. "Agent Kelly. Send a team to the plaza, the tower and one to the basement. Watch those two and I'm leaving." I said walking to the elevator.

Tony caught up and stood next to me in the elevator. "What comes next isn't my problem." I said as I walked out into the lobby. We got to the airport and Tony say next to us. Jackson woke up and smiled at me while playing with my fingers. I leaned my head and when sleep overwhelmed me Tony quietly took Jackson to continue playing.

I woke up to Tony shaking me and he was holding onto Jackson. "Our flight is about to board and this little guy needs to use the men's room." He said. "Oh. Okay." I said and he took him off. I rubbed my eyes and a woman sat next to me. "You and your husband with your son are adorable." She said touching my arm. "Thank you." I said and she walked off.

Tony came back and Jackson was a giggle fit. "Did he wash his hands?" I asked and Tony laughed. "I made sure he did." Tony said and passed him to me. "I'm gonna find some food. Do you want anything?" He asked. "Can you find something like applesauce and a chocolate bar for Jackson?" I asked. He nodded and walked off again. Jackson sat in Tony's seat and played with his phone. Then the name Gibbs came up. "Jethro." I said and Jackson looked at me. "Mason are you okay?" He asked. "I'm perfect. When I get back I have someone I want you to meet." I said and Jackson smiled with squinty eyes and I kissed his head. "I met General Beckmann today she told Vance and I that she's letting you work for Vance but nothing undercover." Gibbs said. "I'll explain when I get home. For now we both need sleep." I said as gummy bears were thrown on my lap. "How'd you know?" I asked hanging up and handing the phone back to Jackson and Tony sat next to Jackson.