Chapter - Two

I went downstairs in a suit. Something besides a dress for once. I saw the team around Jethro. "Mason, glad to have you back." He said. "Still got a wife?" I asked and he smiled. "Not this time." He said making me laugh. "So your Gibbs' sister?" Tony asked. "The one and only." I said and my new phone the director buzzed my phone.

I looked at Jethro. Then I saw Abby. "Mason! Your back!" She screamed and hugged me. "Abby." I said and she pulled away. "I have a lot to tell you." She said. "Well. How about lunch? But right now. Director Vance wants me in his office." I said and she hugged me again.

I went upstairs and into the office. "Amari isn't helping us. He's saying he won't talk to anyone but you. Until he sees you he isn't talking." Vance said and I frowned. "He's playing you. Once he sees me he might have someone working on the inside." I said and cracked the door. "I have this for my wife but if you need to." He said tossing me a dress.

I went into a corner and smeared my makeup. I looked like I had been crying but not. He passed cuffs and I was walked out by his assistant. She took me to the interrogation room. I took broken heels and wore them. "Amari!" I said as the woman pushed me in. "Macy. What have you told them?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing I swear. I don't know what happening Amari." I said with tears dripping down my face. "I need you to get to my deposit box. The key is at the old place in the safe. The code is under the keyboard." He said and I nodded. "Hey!" Tony came in. "Get her out of here." He called out to Ziva. "Amari!" I cried out and he just stared at me. They uncuffed my hands and I rubbed them. "Excuse me. My feet are killing me and this dress is a bit tight." I said and McGee held out my suit. "You don't know a thing do you." I said walking away. I went home.

I showered and put on a fresh dress. I looked at my old things. Jethro didn't move a thing. I went downstairs and into the garage. I took my old truck. I got to lunch with Abby at the cafe and we talked. She told me about Caitlyn Todd. I listened and ate my food. I thought about something at the old house. "Abby as much as I really want to stay I can't. There's something I have to do. Thanks for accompanying me to lunch and here's something for my half." I said laying money down and running off.

I went to the old house turned off the alarm system and then went for the computer. I saw the code and typed it into the safe. I opened it and put the key into my bra and looked through the papers. I heard a board creek and I turned only to get hit by something.

I woke up with my hands behind my back. I looked around and there was a chain behind me. "Where's the key?" A man asked. "What key. I wanted answers from Amari. He told me the papers in the safe were where I could find it." I said and he hit a button.

" I said and he hit a button

My arms were pulled back. Causing me to bend over in pain. "Where's the key?!" He yelled. "Screw you." I spit and he slammed on the button lifting my body from the ground making me scream. "The key!" He was so mad. "Screw you." I repeated and he punched my face.

He poured water on me. Cold water. My shoulder popped and I was able to swing a bit and wrap my legs around the guy pulling him forward and choking him. I must have gotten loose from the chain and hit the ground. I saw a knife on a table and when he stopped moving I went for it and cut myself free. I took a second before running for the door barefoot. I found a phone in a convenient store front the worker. I called nine one one and asked for an ambulance and for them to contact NCIS. I went outside and saw a man who saw me and came at me.

I ran into him while bent over causing him to trip and I put him in a neck hold until he passed out. I slowly stood and the clerk saw what I did. "You killed him." The kid said. "I'm NCIS. I just put him to sleep." I said and the kid looked scared. The police came and so did Jethro with DiNozzo. "I see you still can't stay out of trouble." He said. "Oh Jethro. You were always the trouble maker it's my turn." I said as the paramedics checked me.

I went home and showered throwing the bloody clothes away and putting on pajamas. "Mason what did those guys want?" Jethro asked. "A key. I didn't have it." I said and he nodded. "They were friends with Amari. Keep them away from him." I said and he went out. I looked and then looked for banks.

By morning I was out. I was at the bank and I asked for the deposit box. I told them I was Macy King and they handed me the box. I opened it and found a ring. I found papers inside with locations of dealers and people who were working for him. I opened the box with the ring and inside was a few words. "I'll love you for always. And for always I'll be by your side. As you did for me." Amari left me a ring. I put the pages in my bag and the ring. I went to a pawn shop. "Excuse me. Can I ask how much this is worth?" I asked the guy showing him the ring. "The diamond is fourteen carats. With smaller ones in the pure gold band. Worth five million dollars. How did you get this?" He asked as he handed it back. "My fiancé died. I just I can't wear it. I'm sorry." I said and walked out.

Five years worth five million dollars. I went to NCIS and went upstairs past Jethro making him stand. I went to Director Vance's office. I laid out the papers. "Names and Locations of the dealers. Each name is checked by me and at some point I've heard these names. There's also one more thing." I said reaching in my bag and pulling out the box with the ring. "Five million dollars is what this is worth. Please get rid of it." I said and walked out.