Chapter - Three

I had gone in for a re evaluation. They did a lie detection. Asked me questions and I was able to pass them with lies. They told Director Vance I was ready for another assignment. I woke up early and went to the boxing yard.

I wrapped my hands and beat two guys before going face to face with another. He had tattoos and fought pretty well. People bet on our fight and I was able to knock him out.

I went to NCIS and Vance signaled me upstairs past Jethros team

I went to NCIS and Vance signaled me upstairs past Jethros team. I felt eyes on me. We went into MTAC. They had General Beckmann on the screen. "Is this her?" The woman asked. "This is Mason Gibbs." Vance said. "She'll work just fine. Are you ready to serve your country?" She asked. "I'm ready for what ever NCIS or you hand me." I said and she nodded. "You start Tomorrow morning at o six hundred. At Quanico." She hung up and I walked out. "What's the mission?" I asked. "Your training starts tomorrow you should pack a few things." Vance said and I went out the door.

I went downstairs and then walked up to Jethro. "I need a minute with you." I said and he got up and we went to the back. "I'm leaving first thing in the morning. Vance gave me a mission. I start tomorrow and I think I'm gonna he gone a while." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I've gotta go." I said and walked away. "Mason!" Abby yelled out. I turned my head and she ran over to hug me. "I'm sorry I overheard." She said in my ear. "I'll see you soon." I said and walked away. I watched Jethros face as the elevators doors closed.

I packed a bag and went to a hotel a block away from Quanico. I had ten hours before I could go so I past out. I got my sleep and I got a bath before I left. They had me doing pull ups and push ups and jogging and running. I was sweating like a pig and I was finally able to pass out on the plane twenty six hours later.

They shipped me off to so many different places I became Beckmann's bodyguard. It's been over six months and it's Christmas. She sent me home. I got my back pack from the car and I walked into NCIS. They let me in and I went upstairs. I held my cap and walked in the room from the elevator. I stood in front of the desk where Jethro was. "Jethro." I said and he looked up from his papers. "Your back." He got up and came around to hug me.

"I'm only back for two days." I said. "Hey boss... we were just gonna go." DiNozzo said behind me and i turned. "She's back." Tony said. "Only for a few days. I have a job." I said and he looked me up and down. "I see that." He said making me smile. "Where's Abby?" I asked. "She's downstairs. I'll walk you down. I see Gibbs has some more work to do." Tony said and I nodded.

I went downstairs with Tony. "Thank you for bringing me down. It's been so long since I've been down here." I said. The elevator doors opened and Abby stood there with Ducky. "Abby. Ducky." I said and Abby grew a humungous smile. "Your back!" She hugged me. "Mason, So glad to see you once again." Ducky said and I hugged him. "Ducky it's been too long. We should all go out tomorrow after I hang out with my brother." I said and Abby looked at Tony. "Tomorrow's Christmas you should come for Turkey. Just bring a side dish." Duck said and I nodded. "Will do Ducky." I said as the elevator opened and I got off.

I went outside and it started to snow. Abby and Duck drove off and I stood there next to Tony. "You don't have to wait with me." I said and he turned. "I felt it would be nice." He said. "Thank you. I don't know if I would do the same but..." I felt a prick on my shoulder and turned. I pulled out a tranq dart. Tony caught me and he was also shot with one.

Everything was a blur but I knew I was dragged into a van. I felt a gun to my head the entire way to where ever and then when we got there I saw them take Tony from the van and put him in another room. They pushed me down I looked up and saw Amari's twin. "Kai. What do you want so badly that you had to tranq me?" I asked on my knees. "Amari gave you a ring. Yet you don't wear it. You sleep with another man." He said making me laugh. "Tony. You think I'm sleeping with another man. Of course you do." I said. "Macy we have work to finish." He said and looked me up and down. "Gibbs?" He asked. "I had to disappear. Change my name. Gibbs was the arresting officer on Amari. So I figured I'd destroy his rep." I said and he nodded. "Good. Un cuff her. Kill the other." He said. "No." I said. "Let him starve." I said and he smiled. "Of course Macy." He said letting me out the room first.

Before we got into the van and I clipped the wiring to the brakes as they knew I wouldn't get into a car without checking. It was weird but with dealers with enemies you can't be to careful. I got in the van and let the driver drive. When he hit the brakes it didn't stop and it flipped. I crawled out remembering the miles and turn the van made.

I got to the warehouse with blood dripping from my face and my arm bruised. I unlocked the room and walked in. I saw Tony with a bag over his head and I pulled it off. He was out and I cut him loose. "Tony." I shook him a bit and he woke up. "Mason?" He asked I nodded. "Did they do anything to you?" I asked. He put his hand under my chin. "What did they do to you?" He asked me. "This was my work. I clipped the brakes." I smiled and he stood just to hear a gun load. "I should of known Macy." Kai clicked his tongue and shot. I was thrown back and Tony attacked Kai. I held onto my chest As I coughed. Tony came to my side and picked me up.