Chapter 10: Trouble

Chapter 10: Trouble

3rd persons P.O.V

"Mom? Have you seen my crown?!" Yivi looks all over her room.

"No!!! Why?! What's wrong?!" Her mother comes running in and finds her looking for it.

"Oh, no," She covered her mouth and sat on Yivi's bed.

"It's missing," Yivi say next to her. "I'm so sorry mom. I know that crown meant so much to you." Yivi's voice cracked.

"It's okay, we'll find it." Her mom kissed her head.

~Jake~

"Nicholas? Please tell me you didn't steal it?" He asked his best friend.

"No! Of course not! Since none of us did it then who did?" They thought for a minute...

"No! No.... It can't be," Jake whispered to himself but Nicholas heard him.

"What?"

"It could be the band Yivi hangs out with a lot!" I rub my temples. "I told her he wasn't good enough!"

"Ok, he's one of our suspects for now..."

Yivi's P.O.V

We were on court and many people named suspects.

"I think Jake stole the crown," I say.

"No, he wouldn't do that!" My great grandmother said standing up.

"Yivi, he isn't a thief. He's a good boy!" My mother said.

"Mom?! Don't you hear yourself?! He hurts me! He set up cameras on our day we were suppose to be friends!" I yell.

"Yivi, calm down. We just realized that he wasn't the one how didn't set up and he didn't steal the crown." My mother explained.

"What? H-he didn't?"

"No, sweetheart. We only know the person who set up the crew to take pics is the one who stole the crown...." She cupped my cheeks.

I ran out of the court while I felt many eyes on me.

I cried and cried in my room silently. Then I hear bangs on my window.

I got up and opened my window looking down.

"Hello princess! Care to join me on a date?!" Jake smiled up to me.

I sigh. Ok, maybe a second chance can help me like him a little more.

"Where are you taking me?" I smile.

"Ahh, I knew you would agree but dress fancy as in NO dresses!" He threw a rose up to me.

"Thank you!"

"Welcome! Oh, and get ready now cuz I'm taking you... Right now."

"Oh! Ok!" I quickly change into a white tank top and put on a white see through sweater with lime jeans.

"Ok! I'm ready!" I climb out of my window quietly not making a sound. My foot couldn't find a place to stay so I practically fell on Jake.

"Oh, Jake! I'm so sorry!" I get off of him.

"It's alright my love," he gets up and kisses my knuckles. "Now, that date."