Chapter 9: Answers

Chapter 9: Answers

Jakes P.O.V

"I did it! I did what you told me to do!" I laid on the couch putting my hands behind my head.

"Jake? This has gone too far," Nicholas said. "You've overdone what I have said."

"So?! You told me to fake romance her!" I get up.

"So? You ask me, so? Jake, she's not like Mia. She's more fragile than her!" He shouted.

"Fragile?! Now you're calling her weak?! Nicholas, what the hell are you talking about?! She a beautiful, intelligent, talented and normal princess and I'm in love with her! She's not fragile! She's strong and powerful!" I shout out my speech.... Crap... I cover my mouth to what I just said.

"You what?" Nicholas smirked.

"Nothing, just don't call her that, please?" I begged.

"I knew it! You are in love with her! I was just kidding about her fragileness. You exploded and you told me everything I needed to know," he smirked.

"You're good," I smiled. "But don't tell her I said any of all that cuz she would kill me in less than 10 seconds."

"I won't, but tell me you didn't call the paparazzi?" He asked and looked at me deep in the eye.

Wait? That's why she ran away... Ohhhh.

"No, I didn't do it." I look at him and say it straight.

He smiled and looked away. "Ok, I believe you, but would take pics of y'all's date?"

"It was a date?" I scratch the back of my neck... "Uh, I mean, It was date!" I laugh it off.

"Right, and secretly the maids told me that someone has taken the crown."

"What?! No?! They can't take that!" I grab my jacket and run towards the door.

"Woah! Calm your hood! Don't worry, the queen and princess doesn't know yet. So, we have to be the heroes that can't be known," he whispered to me.

I nodded, "Ok, let's do this!"