Chapter 3: Love Stories

Chapter 3: Love stories

Yivi's P.O.V

"Best. Day. Ever!!!" My mom shouted when they both left. She started jumping on her bed as I tried to take my jewelry off.

"Mom, calm down. I've never seen you like this....you like lord Nicholas!" I shouted. "You love Nicholas! You love Nicholas!" I opened the door and ran around the castle.

"Yivi! Get your butt over here!" She started chasing me around. I slipped and fell hard.

"Ow..."

"Yivi? Are you alright?!" My mom caught up to me.

"Yea, I'm alright. My tail-bone just hurts..." I start rubbing it.

"Brigitte! Brigitta! Help!" My mom yelled.

~Bed~

"Tell me about Nicholas and you... How did y'all fell in love?" I ask while I sipped a cup of tea.

"Um, I was suppose to marry in 30 days, and I found someone..... But Nicholas was in the way and on the last day of me being single.... We went out and got caught.... But I never got married but you know.... A queen can run a country by herself." She said proudly.

"Have you guys ever kissed?"

"Yes, one was a mistake and the other one was when I was ready and he was. But, we went on with life.."

"How come the first one was a mistake?" I ask.

"He tried to make me like him and tried to confuse me by kissing him..... Which worked pretty well." She smiled remembering the happy moments.

"Yes, I remember.... She fell in a pond after that." My great-grandmother came in.

"Grandma!" We both gleamed.

We hugged her. "Oh, girls! Are we talking about the past?!" She sat in my bed.

"We were!" I looked at my mom. "Until, she finished telling the story." I nudge my mom.

"Well, not a lot info!!!! Anyway, so how's you and Jake?!" My mom clapped.

I slipped on my tea and I burned my lip as I heard the word, "Jake".

"Jake?.... He's cool, handsome... But I don't like him..... Not for me." I tried to heal my lip.

"Sure. How about I invite them for a little party?" My great-grandma suggested.

"I-" I got cut off by my mom.

"That will be a wonderful idea!" My mom smiled.

Oh, mom....

Nicholas P.O.V

"So, you like her?!" I ask Jake as I take my shoes off.

"She's great. Beautiful, intelligent, talented.... But I'm sure she doesn't like me.... And I don't like her either." He said.

"Well,...... Fake romance her..... It's what I did with Mia." I suggested.

"Yes, pretend I like her. Never thought of that. Thanks bro!" He patted my back and went to lay down in the couch.

What a ruff day?