Chapter 15: What should be and what should never be.

Yivis POV

"Jake.... Who took my crown... ?" I say as I keep walking towards him.
"Ask the maids.... They know everything," he quickly said.
I stomp my feet.
"Jake! This is no time for fun and games tell me who took my damn crown!" I ordered.
A moment of since took over between us for at least a minute.
"It maybe Nicholas's uncle...."
"But he's in prison-"
"He got out. He was released some years ago..."
"Wait.... You're saying he maybe took it... So he's a suspect of some sort..." I question him.
"Yeah maybe so..." Jake rubs the back of his neck.
"Well... Thank you for telling me.. It's better than nothing," I smile at him and kiss his cheek.
"You're welcome my princess..."
--------------------

Mia's POV

"How could have my brother do this ?! Barging in here and ordering you around?!" Lily came in my office and started throwing a fit.
My maids fan me more and more bc of the hear lily was bringing and the summers heat was too strong.
"He just wants to see his daughter lily.... I mean you knew this ..." I calm her.
"Yes I did, but you know me... I care your daughter, my little niece."
"Lily I think we should just tell her the truth ..." I finally say.
"What ? That I'm her aunt and then realize that her dad was a runaway... Ha, I don't think yivi is up for that just yet... Look at her... She barely hand her love life with jake." She pointed out to her and jake mating at the garden.
"She needs to know the truth. This is a family lily and families don't keep secrets from each other..."
"Not but some secrets must stay a secret..." She said.
I stood up from my rolling chair and looked at them talking and mating.
"Maybe I'll just stay quiet for just a little longer."