Chapter 16: I am your father.

Yivis POV

It just came to me.

"I don't have a father...." I whisper to myself. I laugh and go back to seriousness. "This is crazy..."
I look up to castle I live in and imagine to myself. How am I living? How do I do this ?
I shook it off and began to pay attention about the missing crown.

"Hey there," a young male appeared behind the bushes. He was tall, slim but toned. Dark hair and brown eyes. About my moms age... maybe older.

"Hello, " I smiled at him. I looked back at the way jake left to his other destination.

"May I sit next to you ?" The young male asked.

"Oh, of course sir." I scooted away for him to make room.

"It's very nice to meet you... yivi..." he smiled like he was very happy to see me...

"Oh, really. Hehe, it's nice to meet you too." I smile.

He took my hand gently and kissed my hand. I blushed but he set it down.

"So , what got you out here in this beautiful garden ?"

"Well, i was just recently speaking with a good friend of mine... his name is Jake." I blush.

Jake.
His name sounds wonderful when it comes out of my mouth... well when I hear it. I suppose.

"You must really fancy him.." he chuckled.

I blushed again.

"Naw, he's alright.... I guess." I smile. Thinking about him... is.... it's like he's someone you could go after but you're scared to take the chance and scared to get hurt.

"Take your time with him.... maybe it will work out. " he patted my night and stood. "I must go.."

I looked to up at him and in the corner of my eye I spot guards running towards us.....what is going on....who is this guy?

"Goodbye... I hope we get to meet again." He kissed my hand gently again and started to run.

"Wait !" I stopped him..... he didn't listen he just kept going.... I stood up and ran after him.

"Sir ! Please ?!" We ran passed the bushes and I finally caught to him... but when I did... he got shooed by guards and my mom... with Lily.

"Mom !"

"Not now!" She yelled at me. "I said stay away from my daughter! What part did you not understand." She walked up to him and left a hand mark on his cheek.

"I understood everything...."

"Then stay away from us..." mom came closer to me and held me in her arms.

"Tell her or I will." The young male said.

I looked at him off.... what were they hiding?.... Jake appeared with Nicholas and stood next to Lily.

"We heard yelling..." Jake said. He looked at me and asked if I was ok....

"Tell me what mom !?" I cried.

I look at the male and her... back and forth. Before I got the idea. I thought .... no. This can't be.. why now ? Why here ?

"Yivi..."

"I am your father."