Chapter 8: A night to be destroyed

"Anthony!" I ran up to hug him!

"Hey princess! You don't mind if I brought the band right?" He hugged me tight.

"Oh, no! I don't mind just don't make a mess," Anthony called the guys over and I just burst into happiness.

"3,2,1...." Anthony counted until I exploded....

"Omg!!! You guys are my favorite band!!!!!" We all came into a group hug.

Thomas had these eyes that were amazing!!!!

Eric had his own stylish hair that was cray cray!!

Colton has this gift and it's his vocals!!!! It's beautiful!!!

Joey...... He has big and I mean BIG muscles!!!!

And Anthony.... He's handsome... Like the other guys but Anthony really grabs my attention.

"So? What do we do now?" Asked Colton.

Hmmmm, I don't know....

"Hey! I have a game room! We can all play," I suggested.

They all agreed and I guided them to the room. The door bell rang and the maids got it.

"Hello Jake, uh," the maid turned to me and I mouthed 'No'.

"She's not here, she'll be here tomorrow. Good day," She closed the door.

"Why are you running away from your prince?" Asked Joey.

I turn to him and look down. "How do you know if he's my Prince Charming? Mister love detective," I point out.

"He's in love with you and he wanted to know where you were," Eric said.

"Yeah, you're right but he set up those photographers to embarrass me!" I sat down on the couch.

"Yivi, he didn't set them up," Thomas admitted.

"What?" I say in shock.

"Jake wanted to spend time with you so you can give him a chance." Anthony explained.

"Wait, how do you know all this?"

"The maids know everything," they all said together and look over at Brigitta and Brigitte.

"Scary isn't it?"

They all nod. After a while we started playing games and I mostly won all. I got all their numbers before they left.

"Hey? If "Jake" tries to hurt you, just call me right away," Thomas kissed my head.

He's been treating me like I'm his daughter..... Weird.

"If any physics is contacted call me," Joey kissed my knuckles.

"Ok," I blush.

"Goodnight, princess. Call me when you're scared and I'll take care of it, ok?" Eric kissed my cheek.

"I'll kiss you right now but I'm not you're Prince Charming," Colton laughed off.

"It's okay, you'll find her," I kissed him nose.

"See ya later girl," Anthony was about to kiss me but he hugged me instead.

"I was about to kiss you," he blushed.

"Yeah, all of y'all were."

"I love you and I'll make sure Jake doesn't hurt you like that again," he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you tony," I smile.

They all left and I changed into my pjs.

~Morning~

"Yivi?! Come here?!" I hear my great grandmother yell.

I ran down stairs and find her watching tv.

"Princess Yivi was found romancing with Jake and now with Anthony Ladao from midnight red. Who will she pick?" My great grand mother turned it off.

"Well?"

"I don't know.... How are they finding out about this?! Anthony is just a friend and he's like a brother to me! Jake is jerk but not really!" I pace around the room.

"The maids know everything don't they?" She asked.

"Yes, but they don't know who called them," I wanted to cry.

"It's going to be alright. We'll just have to catch one of them like a fish and they'll tell us everything they know," she took my shoulders.

"Ok, thank you." I hugged her tight.

"Welcome my darling. Now, take a shower cuz were going somewhere!" She let me go and I run upstairs to the shower.