Chapter 2: Unexpected

Yivi's P.O.V

"Get ready,Yivi! They're coming in 3 minutes!" My mom yelled as she came in my room.

"Ahh! Yivi, that shirt can't go with those pants! Here, let me fix you." She started to look in my closet looking for a better outfit.

True,I did want to look presentable,but in front of lord Nicholas? Uh, no.

"Here." She handed me a light green see through shirt with a the same tank top and black skinny jeans with boots.

"Mia, they're here." My great grandma peek through the door.

"Coming!" We both yelled. It's so weird how we are so alike. I might get her clumsiness as well.....

I finally got ready as I put my earrings and necklace on with my boots. I also put my perfume on.

We both ran out and my mom sat in her queen chair while I stood up. In the corner of my eye, I could see a shadow coming our way.

"Hello your highness... Mind if I brought a friend of mine... He's a gentleman." Lord Nicholas kissed my moms hand as she blushed.

I rolled my eyes.

Friend?

All of sudden a young boy walks out of the shadows and bows to me and my mom.

His brown hair is perfectly down but well done. His eyes are chocolate brown, and he was wearing something what Mia said when lord Nicholas wore on her birthday.

"It's nice to meet you, your highness..." He kissed my moms hand.

"And this, might be your daughter.... Princess Yivi. It's nice to met you." Nicholas took my hand and kissed my hand. After, he nudge the guy.

"Hello, my apologizes, my name is Jake... And you must know my friend, lord Nicholas." He kissed my hand.

"Oh, trust me. I know him." I glance at my mom.

"Ok, well, anyway. Let's go drink some tea!" My mom jumped out of her chair and crossed her arm around Nicholas. They walk off leaving Jake and me.

Jake extends his arm and I take it. I smile.. Fake.

Suffering of what will happen next.

Jake's P.O.V

She looks pretty..... But I'm not so sure about the inside yet.

We all sit around the round table outside her garden. The maids served us tea and one of them whispered in my ear....

"Looks like the cat brought in a kitty..." The maid walked off smirking.

"So, any parties?" Asked Nicholas.

"Um, it's going to be my brothers birthday... So, yes." Mia said.

I could see, in the corner of my eye, Yivi rolled her eyes.

She doesn't like us very much.

Don't worry, I'm in the same page as you.