Butterfly

"Ashton" I tease, searching the room. After I told him about my past we cuddled for awhile before Ashton had the brilliant idea to play hide and seek. It's currently my turn to seek. I walk into the kitchen "Ashtonnnn" I sing, dragging out the n. I hear him laugh in the distance and follow his voice. I wander into the living room and check behind the lounge, a pair of large hands cover my eyes and Ashton giggles "You found me" He says, I grab his hands and he spins me to face him. A goofy smile spread over his face. I shake my head at him and press my lips against his. "I'm hungry" I pout at him, his smile grows as he pulls out his phone from the pocket of his black skinny jeans "Let's order sushi" I draw my brows together, as he gives me a smirk "How'd you know?" I question, "When we first met, I asked Starla a heap of random questions about you. She said you're favourite thing to eat after a breakdown is sushi" I smile trying to imagine the crazy questions he could've asked. He drops onto the lounge and pulls me onto his lap. He scrolls through the ubereats app before choosing a tray of different types of sushi and ordering it. He drops his phone and I play with his long fingers, admiring the bracelets that scatter along his wrist "Why do you wear so many?" I question, fiddling with them "Many reasons I guess, I use to wear them to hide my scars. Now a lot of them are gifts from fans and stuff. I like having them there though. It's like a reminder that things get better" he smiles, watching as I run my fingers across them "I like that one" I say, pulling at a black band that has 'Carry on' imbedded into it. He smiles "A fan gave that to me, along time ago actually. I drew a butterfly on her wrist and she gave me that" his smile grows "A butterfly?" I ask "I use to draw them on fans wrists, when they'd tell me about their self harm. It was a reminder that they are beautiful. Like a butterfly" My heart grows warm, a smile tugs at my mouth "Do you think you'll ever take them off?" I ask him, placing my fingers upon the faded scars on his wrist "I think the day I do take them off is the day I finally feel at peace with my mind" he looks to me "With you around, I find that day growing closer. Fast" I turn to face him, straddling his waist "I love you Irwin" I smile, his eyes lock with mine "I love you too baby girl" His hand snakes to the back of my neck and pulls my head down to his, our lips meet and he kisses me softly. 

"Ashton don't talk with food in your mouth!" I yell at him, slapping his arm. He erupts into a fit of laughter and finishes the food in his mouth, "Sorry" He playfully pouts, putting his now empty plate onto the living room table and turning to me. I place my plate down alongside his and take a sip from my iced tea. I sit back and turn my legs towards him "Shall we watch a movie?" Ashton asks, opening the netflix app. I nod in response as he flicks through a selection of films "Wolf of wall street?" He questions, I nod and he presses play. I lay my head on his shoulder and he places one arm around me, another on my thigh. We cuddle in silence as we watch the film. "Margot Robbie is a total babe" Ashton teases, I slap his thigh playfully "Shut up" I say, I look to the screen where Margot Robbie now stands completely nude. I look away and down to the floor, Ashtons eyes most likely fixated on the screen. I send myself down a path of bad thoughts, I look to my thigh and trace the scars with my mind, 'I could never look like that' I think to myself 'I could never be that beautiful' tears threaten to fall from my eyes, but I blink them back refusing to let them fall. "You're so beautiful" Ashtons voice brings me back from my thoughts, I look to him. His eyes glued to me, he stares at me in complete admiration. I can't help but let the butterflies run wild in my stomach. I lean forward and press my lips against his, he pulls me onto his lap. I once again straddle him and his hands grip my waist. He deepens the kiss, getting more passionate with every second. I run my fingers through his curls, softly tugging at them. His hands slip under my shirt and his warm hands grip my bare skin. I pull back from the kiss and lift my shirt above my head and throwing it the floor revealing my red lace bra. He smirks "My favourite colour" I shake my head at him and crash my lips back into his. He flips me onto my back and hovers over me, his lips never leaving mine. I trace my hands down my back to the buttons on his shirt, I fiddle with them and he pulls back. Removing the shirt from his body revealing his muscular chest laced with hair. His lips collide with mine yet again and I trail my fingers down his bare chest. He pulls away "Are you sure?" He whispers softly, his lips hovering above mine. I simply nod my head before kissing him again. His hands snake around my waist and pulls me up, I wrap my legs around him as he carries me into his bedroom. He places my body down on the bed, his lips still eagerly attached to mine. His hands find the back of my bra, he fiddles with the clips before removing it and throwing it to the floor. He pulls back, staring down at my bare chest "So beautiful" He mutters, his lips connect to my neck. Placing small, wet kisses as he makes his way down to my breasts. His tongue swirls around my nipple, his fingers tracing circles  around the other. He switches before continuing his journey down my body. He stops below my stomach and curls his fingers under my shorts, dragging them down my legs and tossing them to the side. His soft lips shower gentle kisses along my thighs. He kisses my inner thigh, sending shocks down my spin. The need for him grows between my legs. He traces his middle finger along my now wet core through my panties, his finger hooks the hem and tugs them off. He kisses below my stomach and slowly makes his way down, his lips connect with my core and the feeling of his cool breath against me makes my breath hitch. His tongue swirls around my clit, earning a few moans from my lips. He raises his hands to my thighs and place one finger above my core, tracing it along my wet lips. I groan, a smile forms along his lips and he gently pushes his finger inside me, I moan as his pace quickens. He adds another finger, his tongue still circling around my clit. I tangle my fingers in his hair as I feel myself reach my high. He pulls his fingers back and places his lips back on mine. His tongue slides along my bottom lip begging for entrance, I allow and our tongues dance together. My hands trace down his body to his jeans and I fiddle with the zipper. He pulls away from me, removing his pants and throwing them to the floor. He hovers back above me, lips tangled in mine as I pull on the hem of his calvin klein underwear. He tosses them to the side and I grow nervous as my eyes meet with his large member, he smirks at me taking a condom from his side table draw and rolling it along himself. "Are you sure you want to?" he asks one last time. "Yes" I cry, growing needy. He nods his head before positioning himself and sliding into me. I silently whimper as I wait for my body to adjust to his size. He slowly slips himself in and out of me, I signal him to go faster as the pain begins to fade. He quickens his pace, earning moans from the both of us. He attaches his lips to mine, sloppily kissing me as he thrusts himself inside of me. My walls tighten "I'm close" I moan, my fingers digging into his back "Fuck" he moans out, his pace quickening. Sweat drips down his chest as we both reach our highs.My legs shake as he pulls out of me and falls to the bed, pulling me into his chest. His fingers trace circles down my bareback "Fuck that was amazing" He laughs, I smile up at him as he pulls the sheets around our naked bodies. I trail my fingers around his chest before my eyes grow heavy and I fall to sleep.