Prologue

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Name: Alexis Anne Morgan
Age: 18
Birthdate: 21st July 2000
Occupation: Student of Sunset Valley High School
Relationship status: In a Relationship with Kayden Smith
Bio: K ♥️

Alex and Kayden has been dating for a year now, it's Alexis' first serious relationship. And, Alexis' first love.

Alexis and Kayden plays basketball and met at the outdoor court where they both fell in love.

They went out on five dates before getting together. People think that might be too fast and just Kayden wanting to get into her pants but— she don't hear it.

Alexis is so in love with him and all she wants is to be with him.

Kayden studies in Degrassi High School and is very well known for his basketball skills around town.

Kayden might be popular but he isn't well-liked. Kayden is known for being a dick to every girlfriends that he had. He was manipulative and plainly toxic.

Alexis' friends are concerned but, once again Alex doesn't take it seriously.

Name: Nate A. Parker
Age: 18
Birthdate: 3rd May 2000
Occupation: Student of Sunset Valley High School
Relationship Status: Single
Bio: NAP!

Nate Parker and Alexis Morgan are best friends. They have known each other since they were 8.

Nate is not a very big fan of his best friend's relationship, but as long as Alexis is happy... Everything is fine.

Nate always have his eyes on Kayden.

3-on-3 BASKETBALL MATCH!

• 1st prize winners get $600!
• Categories: - mixed
                         - girls
                         - boys

Alexis stood in between the two boys, a big wide smile on her face. "$200 for the each of us sounds like good money." Alexis says, trying to persuade Nate to join her and Kayden for the basketball match.

"I can't." Nate says, looking at Kayden with an unhappy expression. Alexis kick Nate's foot lightly, giving him a warning.

"But I have someone who will do it." Nate says before Kayden could say anything else.

"Is he good?" Alexis raise her brows at Nate, "of course he is."

"It's me." Nate laughs out loud, Alex let out a sigh. "Okay Nate." Kayden nods his head at him.

"3 on 3 competition are never easy, don't get too cocky." Alexis say to the boys, who are staring at each other. Alexis hold onto her back straps, her grip tightening around it.

She's afraid they might get into a fight. They fought before and ended up in the hospital.

"That's why you need me, Anne." Nate calls Alexis by her middle name. Alexis let out a soft sigh, "she only needs me." Kayden states.