Burning (Rowena's POV)

Rowena describing the time Lucifer crushed her skull and burned her.

"He torched me alive!", I shouted as I felt my body being filled with anger. Then again, there's a reason why people still call Lucifer "the absolute ruler of Hell".
Last night had been such a torment. Just the memory of how he showed up in the shadows and neared me without a sound still frightens me. He violently grabbed my face with his hands and forced me to look at him. "I kill you once and you come back. Looks like both mother and son love causing me trouble, huh?", he said in a low voice. He leaned closer to my ear and then added: "Tell me, do you really believe you've seen all of me? If that's the case, let me reassure you that you're wrong". A few seconds later he walked a few steps back. I felt my body getting colder and my heart racing in my chest. What is he up to? I wondered. Lucifer answered my question in his own horrible way.
I dared not look at him. I was afraid that if my eyes met with his again it wouldn't end up well. And I was right. He'd just revealed his true form to me. It was a truly macabre and horrendous sight; not even the Winchesters would ever be able to handle it. Dark shadows framed Lucifer's body as he began to walk towards me one more time. "Don't I look lovely, red?", he asked me, intentionally using the same seducing voice that he'd used the first time he killed me. I shook my head "no".
My palms were shaking uncontrollably. I was hitting the inside of my lips so hard that I was worried my teeth might pierce my flesh. "Oh, that's a pity", Lucifer whispered getting his face closer to mine the way lovers do when their about to kiss. Then, with a quick move, he hit my head on the closest wall and repeated the same process till I was lying on my back on the floor, a paddle of blood forming around my head. I was dizzy and I could hardly breathe; yet I knew I would heal. He just wants to scare me, I thought to myself, It's all a part of his sick, twisted game.
But it wasn't...
Lucifer was looking down at me with a look of victory in his eyes. He knew he had overpowered me; we both knew it. Every last trace of hope that I'd felt was slowly fading away. "No, please!", I cried once I saw the flames that were burning in the center of his palms. "No, please", he mocked me. Then he threw the flames at me.
My clothes were the first ones to get burnt. My hair followed straight after. And then, followed my flesh. The pain was tearing me apart and the smell of my burning body filled the air in seconds. I had to do something. I had to be quick. I had to save myself! So, I whispered the first thing that came to my mind and closed my eyes...