"This bitch!" Bella grumbled. "She already knew how much she affects you and used it against you."

And with that, Bella took off angrily, slamming the door shut with Tia following her, but Dylan's voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Tia, please don't hurt her." Dylan pleaded with his weak body and eyes begging to shut now from the tiredness. He is still so weak. That stab was supposed to kill him, but he fought for his life, and it would take more time till he completely heals, and surely it will leave a scar reminding him of his love's betrayal.

"No promises, brother." And with that, Tia left his room as well, leaving him to wallow in his own misery.

...

"So we will do what we agreed on, right?" Tia asked Bella as soon as they got to her room.

Bella was lying on her bed looking up at anything, thinking about how much it will hurt Dylan what they are going to do but then again, this bitch isn't trustworthy and won't be good for Dylan, he thinks. "Yes, tonight." He isn't really in love. There is nothing like love at first sight. He is being foolish.

Tia nodded at that and sat for a while discussing with Bella the last details, then went to her room, leaving Bella with her own thoughts.

Love is something frightening. It makes you blind and helpless; it controls your mind and actions, making you see the person you love flawless and forgive them for hurting you even if by hurting you, they meant to kill you.

And that what was Dylan experiencing right now, and that worried Bella a lot.

He was so head over heels for that cold-hearted princess that he forgave her for stabbing him and doesn't want his sisters to teach her a lesson or, more like, kill her. Even though that was against how they were raised and would disappoint their papa, they couldn't stand there and watch Dylan ruining his life and letting that bitch destroy him.

That's why Bella hates love, that's why she hates those romantic relationships, that's why she hates commitments and won't get in any kind of relationship nor marriage; because it makes people weak and helpless, it controls them and doesn't let them think straight. Moreover, your lovers have the ability to destroy you; they can crush your heart into pieces, whether intentional or not, but they can do it; they can make you suffer for so long, and you won't be able to heal that easily. Exactly like how her family left her, she couldn't heal completely from that heartache.

Yes, she still has a family and cares about them a lot, and they have a strong effect on her heart, but she is now old enough to protect them; she is strong enough to keep them sane and safe beside her.

That's why she will finish Ashley. To protect her brother, to keep him safe and sane, to protect his heart from any further heartaches. She was once in his position, maybe not the same kind of love, but the loss and betrayal of your loved ones hurt so much that it could destroy you, and she didn't want Dylan to go through the same thing as her.

Bella was in deep thought that she didn't notice someone was knocking on the door. "Princess Bella, you in there?"

"Yes, sorry .come in," Bella answered, straightening herself to see what the servant wants.

"Sorry for the disturbance, princess, but they are requesting your presence for dinner now." The servant bowed after Bella dismissed her, then got ready with the help of some servants fixing her make-up, etc., then went down for dinner.

As soon as she went down, she found everyone sitting on the huge table except Dylan, of course, who still needed his rest, and he was served everything in his room with the help of the servants.