28

••••••3rd person••••••

••••••
3rd person
••••••

The room felt really cold. It was almost as if they were visiting a dead body for the last time, but that wasn't the case here.

Jisoo had just entered the room. That was why it became cold. She had tears in her eyes. She didn't mean for it to go this far. All she wanted was for Areum to feel bullied enough to transfer schools. Preferably out of Seoul. That was the goal. To keep her out of her parents radar.

As soon as Jungwon noticed who had just entered he stood up and shot her a glare.

"Get. Out." He stated coldly.

"I-I... " she couldn't find any words.

"That's right. Don't say anything. Just leave quietly. You know you do not belong here." Jungwon said, making his mom stand up from her chair.

She was so mad at Jungwon behavior that she unknowingly threw a slap across the youngest face.

Sunghoon was put in a really awkward situation.

"Yang Jungwon! I am sick and tired of you acting the way you are! Yes she messed up big time, but she is still your sister. Show her some respect!" Mrs. Yang snapped.

Jungwon looked up to her eyes with a stinging cheek and tears in his eyes.

"Is she really worth my respect after what she did her? Is she? Is she even my sister?" He asked his mother as a tear fell down his left eye.

Hearing that, Jisoo gasped and held cover her mouth with her hands. Even his mother was too stunned speak and had no comebacks for the younger.

"That's right. I know that you have been looking for your real daughter for years. The thing is, Jisoo knew who she was because she had the DNA test done a long time ago." Jungwon sobbed with tears streamed down his face.

It all made sense to Sunghoon now. Why Jungwon was so close to Areum and why they clicked. Coming to think of it, they do have similar features. Round eyes that become tiny when they smile, puffy cheeks, a round face, almost bunny-like teeth and those beautiful dimples.

"It's true!" Jake suddenly entered the room with papers in his hand.

His eyes met Jisoos and he mouthed a 'sorry' as he handed the papers to her mom.

"Jake, how did you get in our house? Y- you know that's trespassing r-right?!" Jisoo yelled as she tried to grab the papers out of her mothers hands but her mom was too quick and moved them away.

"It's not trespassing if he was let in." Mr. Yang entered the room as well and soon, Jay did too.

Mrs. Yang took no time and examined each paper. After handing them to her husband, she had tears in hers eyes.