5

•••••areum pov•••••

•••••
areum pov
•••••

Why the hell did I run away? Gosh, I'm so stupid. All Sunghoon did was try to help me. As weird as that is. I mean, nobody ever tries to help me so what the hell is his deal?

Why doesn't he just stay away like everyone else?

"You really are something." I stopped my tracks as I heard the familiar voice.

Now he is following me?

I hesitantly turned around and looked at him again.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he walked up to me.

Being me, I got nervous because of how close we were right now, so I hung my head low.

"H-home.." the words slowly escaped my mouth.

"So you just left? I at least expected a thank you." He
nonchalantly stated.

What in the world is he trying to do?

"Thank you." I mumbled and turned around.

He got what he wanted. I thanked him. Now can he leave.

"Why the hell do you keep walking away?" He groaned as he held onto the same place on my arm that the guy from earlier held.

I slightly winced in pain. He noticed it and let go of me.

"Uhh... shit... sorry." He whispered and held the back of his neck.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I finally asked... or more like yelled at him.

He looked surprised.

Why is he surprised? I just want to know if he is trying to play some stupid game with me. I'm already everyone's punching bag. That's enough.

"Wow she speaks." He let out a breath." Right now? To be honest, all I wanna do right now is to take you home so you get there safely."

My heart skipped a beat. Did my heart just skip a beat because some dude is putting on an act like he cares about me?

Kim Areum. Wake up. No one cares about you and no one will ever care. You are on your own and that's how you will always be. Don't give him a chance to try something. Anything.

I shook my head and turned around, about to leave when Sunghoon pulled me back by my other arm and put his helmet on my head. 

"Stop being stubborn." He said as he buckled the helmet." Let me take you home."

He then got on his bike, cocked his eyebrow waited for me to get on.

After a few seconds of debating with my self on wether I should go with him or not, I found myself on his bike, holding on to him for dear life as he sped up, making me have to shout the directions to him.