12

•••

•••

So today, the entire day went well. Except for the fact that Sunghoon has kinda been ignoring me.

I said hi to him in the hallway and he didn't answer. And then later, he walked by me with Jake at the schools yard but didn't say hi either. While usually he would say hi to me or shoot me a smile, even if Jisoo was with him.

Now, he is just giving me the cold shoulder and it's really bothering.

But I'm at work now, so I'll probably see him and ask why.

I changed into my work attired and headed to the dance halls since it was on my schedule for today. Once inside the first dance hall, there were people that were practicing. It was a very familiar song actually.

I soon recognized it to be "PUMA" by TXT.

The music was so loud that they only noticed me when the music stopped. I quickly bowed.

"Oh hello, you must be the cleaning lady." A tall guy with long black-hair said. Actually scratch that, they're all tall. Very tall.

"Lady? She looks so young." Another, even taller, guy with yellow hair said.

"Ah!! You are Jays friend." A cute bubbly guy exclaimed."I've seen you with him a lot!!" I recognized him as Heuning Kai.

The first guy who talk then nodded in agreement. "Oohhhh!!!! Then your that girl that Sunghoon is crushing on. And Sunghoon is not the type of guy to have crushes so you must be special if you are able to melt the ice prince." He then said, only to get hit by a more calm and collected guy.

What did he say??

"Beomgyu, I don't think you were supposed to tell her that you idiot." The calm and collected guy said.

"Yeah and you wonder why I never tell you my secrets." A guy with red hair then said. This was the first time he spoke and I recognized him since his father is our principal. Kang Taehyun.

"But you never talk anyway Taehyun." Beomgyu groaned.

"You're wrong, he only talks to intellects. You aren't one." The yellow haired guy teased.

"I don't think you should be talking, old man." Beomgyu fired back, making the yellow haired guy run after him and they exited the dance hall with Beomgyu scream what I assume was the yellow haired guys name, Yeonjun."

"Guys let's leave and let her do her job. We are disturbing her." The calm and collected guy who turned out to be Choi Soobin, a senior at our school, said as he gave me a genuine smile. He then grabbed his stuff and bowed to me before leaving.

They all then took their stuff and left except Beomgyu. He came up to me with his bag.

"Uhm.. Yeah I didn't mean what I said earlier. I mean it's the truth.. but Uhm... Aish Sunghoon is going to kill me." He sighed frustrated, making me giggle a bit.