3

•••

•••

The rest of the day went well. I had no classes with Jisoo except for Maths. That Sunghoon guy was not around me since he hung out with Jake and Jay. I guess Sunghoon joined their squad.

I finished placing my things in my bag and was about to leave when someone bumped into me, making me stumble but I regained my posture.

"Excuse you." She hissed as she kept walking.

It was Jisoos friend, Kim Hyerim. And since she is Jisoos friend, we obviously don't get along. But she honestly isn't that bad. We used to hang too. But just like everything else, Jisoo took her from me. Yes, Jisoo and I were friends once.

I sighed and fixed my hair as I walked out of the school gates and headed directly for HYBE labels since I had work today.

I went in the changing rooms, wore my work attire and left my stuff in my locker.

"Oh great you are here. I need someone to close up the cafe because I'm tired and I just don't feel like it. You wouldn't mind would you?" Mr. Choi seriously. He has been working here for a while and showed me what to do when it was my first day.

I nodded in disbelief. I can't believe I let people use me like this.

"Great! You're the best!" He said and left.

I sighed. At least I don't have to clean the toilets today. I went over to the cafe and boy, this place was a whole mess. And I had to close up.

Slowly, I started to carefully wipe each table. I cleaned the counters and put the cakes and the smoothies in the refrigerator.

I grabbed the cookies and put them away too. When I was done with that, I washed the dishes that were left and cleaned the floor. As I was about to lock the door, someone came up to me and held my shoulder.

"Hey, please don't close up yet? I'm reaalllly craving a piece of banana cake."

I looked up and saw Jisoos brother, Jungwon. He was really sweaty. Like very sweaty. But as much as he has been really nice to me for the past few years, I still have rules to follow.

"Uhm... I'm sorry but I'm closing right now." I said and he held onto the slide door that I was about to close.

"I'm begging you." He pleaded with a cute smile, showing off his adorable dimples.

I sighed as I finally gave in and let him in.

"I'll wait here." He said as he took down a chair and sat on it.

I nodded as I went into the kitchen and got him the last piece of banana cake that there was. While I was at it, the thought him being tired and really sweaty came into my mind.

He must need some energy.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed him a smoothie as well and place the items on the table.

"Wow thank you." He said and then his eyes landed on the smoothie." I didn't ask for a smoothie though." He said looking up at me.

"I just thought you needed some energy since you looked so worn out." I said and heard him chuckle.

"You care more about me than my sister does." He said as he reached for his wallet.

I have him a questioning look as he handed me money.

I mean, I do need money but not from him out of all people. That will make me seem like a bad person, taking money from a child.

"Oh, that's not for you noona. It's for the food." He said as he took a bit of his cake.

I made an "ah" with my mouth and facepalmed myself mentally.

"Why? You thought it was for you?" He asked with a laugh as I placed the money where it belonged.

"No, but don't you idol's get like... I don't know, special treatment or something?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, but I wanted to pay so that you wouldn't get in trouble if they counted how much money was made today and how many things were sold." He said and I jokingly furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Aye noona, don't be mad. You care about me and I care about you. Your like a sister to me." He said.

I can talk to Jungwon since I've seen him around here a lot. And since he is Jisoos brother, I used to see him a lot when I hung out at their house. But that was a long time ago...

The first time we talked, he told me that I looked like his mom in her graduation pictures. A bit weird but yeah, that actually made our convo become less awkward for some weird reason.

Anyways, he is the only one who stuck by me when things went bad with the other kiddo and the others. I mean, he was never part of the fight anyways.

"By the way. I apologize for the things that my sister said to you. She isn't like that.. I mean, she is like that to me but we are siblings. And from what I see, you guys don't seem close anymore so I don't find that nice of her." He said as he took a sip of his smoothie.

"She doesn't call you fat a lot, does she? Cause you're not and in fact, you look like you need a it more food in your system. It worries me." He suddenly asked.

Looking in his eyes, I could see that how sorry he would feel if I told him the truth.

"Nah, she doesn't. I rarely even see her." I lied." And I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

He nodded after examining me for a few seconds and a small smile appeared across his face.

"Do you want some?" He held out his smoothie to me.

I was about to say no when he suddenly shoved his straw into my mouth... the same straw he drank with.

I took a sip and slowly removed the straw from my mouth.

"Very unsanitary." I said and Jungwon burst out in laughter.

"I should be saying that to you. Who knows if u have a boyfriend and I'm indirectly kissing him right now." He said as he drank more of his smoothie.

Yeah if only i did...

"I'm gonna forget you said that." I said as he finished drinking his smoothie.

"Go ahead." He said with a provocative smirk as we exited the cafe.

I finally locked up and walked to the entrance with Jungwon. Just then, a limo pulled up. I'm guessing it's here for him.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

I shook my head and told him to go in. He slightly nodded and got inside the car while waving me goodbye.

What a cute kid, although he is only about 2 years younger than me.

I turned towards the opposite direction of the car and started to walk home.

It's gonna be a long walk...

••••••••••

The cutesssst<3