That was it and Armaan just couldn't let her get away with whatever was going in her mind at the moment when they were getting late for work... So he just break the kiss, making Riddhima pout and finally open her eyes as Armaan sit straight looking at her as if demanding an answer for her action...

Riddhima hands were still on his shirt but she didn't move an inch, Armaan control his breath as he give time Riddhima to explain what's with her... When Riddhima didn't utter a word for another second, Armaan just sigh really not understanding what she needs now...

'Kiya huva...??? Are you feeling ok love...???' Armaan asked putting his one hand on her side and other hand on her forehead to check her temperature...

'I don't feel like to go work today...' Riddhima said with so much innocent, Armaan couldn't help but smile...

'Why...???' Armaan asked caring her cheek softly...

'I m feeling tired, I want to sleep...' Riddhima said, holding his hand...

'Are u sure, it isn't anything else...??? Should I call a doctor...???' Armaan asked...

'No, I will feel better if I get some sleep... If I didn't, I will call you...' Riddhima said...

'Should I stay back...???' Armaan asked being concern...

'I would love if you do but... Dad had been already handling everything alone from two weeks... I know Atul Jiju and Rahul are there but still u should go...' Riddhima said...

'Ok, I will ask mom to send breakfast here for you... Just eat something and rest... If u don't feel any better by afternoon, just call me ok...' Armaan said...

'Hmmm...' Riddhima said...

Armaan kiss her forehead making her smile a little, she didn't feel to let him go and neither Armaan want to leave when she wasn't feeling well but he knows it wouldn't be nice as they both had been on holiday and some works are on hold from their side...

So not having another option, Armaan stood up to leave but Riddhima hold his hand, stopping him... Armaan look around to see her in sitting position and took the tie which was left forgotten on the bed... She show it to him so, he sit back letting Riddhima tie it around his neck...

When Riddhima was done, Armaan kiss her forehead again... He collect his bag, wallet and keys before leaving while Riddhima just sit, watching him... Before leaving, Armaan stop at the door and wave his hand... Riddhima gave him a smile and slide down, closing her eyes as she felt pain below her belly...

She took deep breaths for sometimes, letting the pain reduce and when she felt it bearable, she closed her eyes letting her body relax as she feels exhaust... Hoping that she would get better after some more hours of sleep, Riddhima let the sleep took over her tired body...

DOWNSTAIRS

'Good morning Mom, Dad...' Armaan greet them as he took his usual seat...

'Good morning...' Billy wish him back as he look behind him, hoping to see his daughter in law...

'Good morning baccha, Riddhima kaha hai...???' Ananya asked as she serve him...

'Haan woh, uski tabiyyat tik nehi hai toh woh araam kar rahi hai... Mom, aap tohdi der baad uske liye breakfast bhijwa dena...' Armaan said as he hurriedly attack the food...

'Slow down buddy, aur kiya huva hai mere beti koh...???' Billy asked...

'Bas takaan ho rahi hai, toh maine kaha rest karle... Mom, please check on her and make sure how she feels... Noon tak tik nehi huva toh mujhe inform kardena...' Armaan said...

'Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai Armaan, of course I will take care of her...' Ananya said...

'If she isn't feeling well, tumhe uske paas rukhna chahiyeh Armaan...' Billy said...

'Dad, aapko kiya lagta hai... Aapke beti ne mana kiya, she said she will call if she don't feel better...'Armaan said...

'Sahi toh hai, waise bhi woh araam karenge toh I m sure tik hojaenge... Aur main hun na, tum aur Nikki ke tarah, woh bhi meri bacchi hai... Main khayal rakhlungi apni beti ki, aap dono jao kaam pe...' Ananya said...

'Love you mom, u r the best...' Armaan said as he stood up and kiss Ananya forehead...

'Love u too baccha...' Ananya said as Armaan got ready to leave...

'Chalo buddy, humein toh kaam karna hi hai...' Billy said...

'Aap toh aise bol rahe ho, jaise main ghar pe rehkar kuch karti nehi ho...' Ananya said...'Maine aisa kab kaha madam...' Billy asked...

'Aapke baaton se toh yehi lagta hai...' Ananya said...

'Bilkul woh matlab nehi tha, tum ghar nehi sambhalenge toh hum befikar hokar business kaise sambhalte, right buddy...' Billy said...

'Of course dad...' Armaan said...

'Chaliye ab, der ho rahi hai aap dono koh...' Ananya said waving off the topic...