Chapter 38: Xiong Wuyue

Beginne am Anfang

"I won't. I will follow grandfather's will. I'll marry to Guan family when I turn twenty three."

Grandfather died two years ago. And the Xiong Empire became a mess after that. The two branches, Xiong Ci and Xiong Bing Deng fought for the heir position. Since the first descent in line had no son, it was their opportunity. Uncle Xiong Li had the least shares in his hand. But he was pushing to gain more shares and buying from other share holders. Uncle Xiong Cai was pushing his limit and using his daughter to gain the support of foreign investors. Uncle Xiong Bilan was doing his everything to have an upper hand. His target was third Uncle, Xiong De. He was putting his everything to bring him down. Because among all of them,Wuyue's father had the greatest share. How he managed to do that was very despicable.

In the last two years, First Uncle and third Uncle was almost have equal shares. But First uncle had two sons who was good at business and have connections from big companies. Causing him to have an upper hand. If a year passed like that, no doubt first uncle would won the position of CEO. However, just last month, which I just heard from last week, third uncle bought my shares without my consent.

Actually, I had the greatest share among them which I inherited from mother. If I was a man, I'll be inheriting Xiong Empire now.