TWO

TWO

I sit on the stool, ready to the photo for a senior year book. The girl, Sydney, stands in front of the camera, and I give a big smile towards her. I felt someone come in the frame, and I saw Stiles walking towards me.

"Hey, Stacey..." Stiles trailed off, I cocked my head, glaring. "Right... right." Stiles backed away, watching, I repositioned myself again. I straighten myself up and I smiled, showing my teeth. Stiles jumped in. Again. "Once... oh!"

"That was a good one." Sydney sighed, getting annoyed by my boyfriend. I knew the reason why he was doing this, he didn't sign up for his own photo so he's trying to ruin mine. Little skank. I glanced over at the long line of people waiting for a photo.

I smiled, staring at the camera and Stiles had jumped in, I turn and gave him a what the heck, look. After two more tries, I gave up and groaned. "Stiles!"

"You're still in the photo," Sydney spoke, and I sighed.

"Why?" I groan, turning my head towards him, who shrugged.

"Can't I have a photo with my beautiful girlfriend?" Stiles asks, and wrapped his arm around me, and smiled at the camera. "Okay, I'm ready," Sydney sighed, obeying for some reason. She then clicked and took the photo.

"I'm so sorry," I told Sydney, and jumped off the stool and she nodded in response. I grasped for his hand and dragged him over to the bench. "You ruined my yearbook photo, the only decent one is going to be the one with you in it. Oh, wait, that's all of them."

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" Stiles asks, smiling down at me.

"Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own one?" Malia answered.

"Yes, I did," Stiles said matter of factly and brings out a piece of paper, the sign up form. He then showed us, and it was blank.

"Stiles, baby, it's blank." I laugh, looking down at the not signed up sheet.

"Uh..." He trailed off, confused. "What? I did this with you, remember?" Stiles looked down at me and I shrug.

"I would be lying if I said yes," I smiled up at him. He looked down, like someone had killed his puppy. I stand on my tippy toes, cause he so freaking tall, and I breifly kissed his cheek.

"Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." My brother spoke, looking up from the bench. I cocked my head and grinned. Everyone looked at him, confused, even Lydia, who's the smartest person on the earth. "Psych paper,"

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" I tease and giggled a little.

"Hey, the Deputy searched the car." Stiles changed the subject. "No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house. Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's coming with?"

"I've got to retake my photo." I told him, he looked down at me with wide eyes.

"What? I thought our one was pretty cute." Stiles dramatically said.

"You haven't even seen it." I scoff. "And I also have other stuff to do. Not this time, babe,"

"Yeah, not interested." Lydia shakes her head.

"I cannot miss any more classes." Scott told him.

"Scott." Stiles draws out.

"I missed 38 last semster," Scott told him.

"Scott..."

"And Lydia's mum is the only reason I'm still in school." Scott pointed out. "I can go after school."