Chapter 10 - Chest Pains

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Hannah wake up. Wake up you slow poke." I heard someone say.

"Hannah I'm going to call Gian to wake you up." The voice said.

I quickly sat up and saw Mia with her arms crossed and smirking. "I can't believe you fell for that."

Gian Smith was Mia's naughty, younger brother. If he woke me up, I couldn't imagine what I'll be drenched in.

"All the other girls are downstairs." She informed me. "Mum, Dad, Aunt and Uncle went to work."

"Today? On a Sunday?"

"No today's a Saturday. Yes they're working on a Sunday. Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know."

I rubbed my eyes. "Get out."

"Why?" She dramatically clutched her heart.

You and Louis are honestly meant to be, I thought. "Because I'm getting dressed."

"So?"

"So just get out." I told her. She rolled her eyes and went out of the room.

"As if I'm lesbian." I heard her say. I silently laughed as I changed into my casual clothes.

****

Once I went down, I saw Gian flirting with Geanna.

"You. Stop it now." I scolded Gian. He just rolled his eyes. Oh the traits he has gotten from his sister.

"Well, you should stop bringing so many pretty girls here." He flashed at Geanna with a million dollar smile. And that million dollar smile caused Geanna to hyperventilate.

"Mia!" I called for Mia, who was eating a carrot stick.

"Mmm?" She looked at me, confused, then she saw Gian with Geanna.

"Gian, she has boyfriend." Mia said, annoyed. "Can't you control yourself for about five minutes?"

"She means whole day. We are staying here for the whole day." Astrid pipes up. Gian's smile drops into a frown.

"And you tell me to control it? Damn I need to get my bros here." He said and reached for his pockets, only to find that his phone wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" Mia showed his phone. His eyes narrowed.

"Give it to me."

"Not unless you stay in your room for the whole day. Or at least just stay out of the house."

"Fine. Give it back." Gian said through his gritted teeth. Mia handed it to him. To be honest, I was getting a little bit scared. Gian very angry is never a happy sight. "Edward call Matt after this, meet you guys at the back school."

"What you can't?! Damn it." Gian said angrily. After a few swear words came out of his mouth, he hung up. "Ed and Matt can't come with me. I'm forced to be with you guys."

Uh oh. I looked at Mia, then at Astrid, then at Geanna, Bea, and Jules but instead of looking troubled they all nodded and they all had smirks on their faces.

"Hmm, Gian, actually, I think you could stay with us." Mia slyly said.

****

"Okay Gian be polite just this once." Mia said straightening up Gian's suit and tie. Guess what happened to Gian, he became Astrid and Enrique's chauffeur!

"IF HE CALLS ME DRIVER I'M GOING TO BEAT THE PULP OUT OF HIM!"

"Oh don't worry I'll make sure he's gonna call you Mr. Smith." Astrid said. She looked stunning from head to toe.