Chapter 31 - No Control

Author's P.O.V.

Even before Hannah got to tell  Mia everything that happened the night before, Bea barged in the room, begging Hannah to tell them the details. As Hannah told them what happened, she couldn't  help but smile and cry happy tears from time to time.

"I actually hope every guy would be like him. Letting go of the person he loves just for that person to be happy."  Mia said as tears started to escape her eyes.

"You're so lucky that guy was the Luke Hemmings because if not, he would have hurt you like literally hurt you. Physically or something." Bea uttered.

"Wait, so you guys broke up??" Gian's voice said from outside and the three girls just rolled their eyes.

"This is girl talk. You shouldn't be eavesdropping." Mia told her brother.

"Well, unless of course if you're a girl." Mia added with a smirk painted on her face.

"So technically, you're calling your own boyfriend a girl. Oh, how cute." Gian replied then Hannah, Bea, and Mia looked at each other, completely confused.

Mia stood up and opened the door.

"Why the fuck are you here, Tomlinson?" Mia asked then left the door open for Louis and Gian to come in.

"I just wanted to stop by. Oh and btw, thank you so much for the very very warm welcome." Louis said with sarcasm. Mia just rolled her eyes while Hannah, Bea, and Gian just chucked.

"Such a sass master." Mia said, chuckling as well.

"Seriously though, you guys broke up because of my boy, Zayn?" Louis asked Hannah who immediately froze.

"Hey, Zayn and I might be best mates, but trust me, I won't tell him. I'll make sure you're the one to tell him yourself." Louis gave Hannah a kind smile.

"Thanks Louis, but I don't know how."

"He's probably gonna get mad at me for lying and what if he changed his mind?" Hannah uttered, focusing her eyes on the window where the sun enters. The leaves of the tall trees outside swinging around carefree.

"He won't. Do you even know how much he talks about you every time we're together which is like every single day?"

"Damn, he can't even shut up. He goes like, "Hannah's never gonna be mine. Hannah's so happy with Luke. I know I'll never be able to make her love me." Fuck, he just won't shut up. I think most of our conversations are about comforting him that you'll love him some time in your lives." Louis said, rolling his eyes and imitating Zayn's voice.

Louis' P.O.V.

"I'm back." I call out to the four guys who were watching a movie in the living room.

"No one cares, Louis." Zayn says.

"This boy." I told to myself before rolling my eyes and sitting next to the Bradford Bad Boi.

"No one cares about your love for Hannah too." I smiled at him.

"Shut up." He groaned then shoved his hand to my chest and I just sent out a soft chuckle.

I'm happy for Zayn to be very honest. He's one of my best mates and I'm happy that the girl he loves, loves him back. I'm happy that he'll finally feel how I felt when I knew Mia loved me back. He's been through a lot. He had a rough childhood and his father, no offense, but he's just really sick - was such an asshole to him. Actually, he's still an asshole to him until now.