Chapter 30 - No Surprise

Hannah's P.O.V.

I needed to tell them soon. I knew I needed to tell them soon, but how? My life just literally sucked. I didn't want to hurt any of them.

"Hannah? Are you okay? I brought you medicine." Luke said as he entered my room which made me jump.

"You fucker! You scared me!" I said as I stood up and got the paper bag he was holding.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I rolled my eyes and he just chuckled.

"Thanks for these though." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Sure. What happened to you and Mia? I bumped into her when I was walking up the stairs and she's sick too." Luke uttered.

"Well, we walked under the pouring rain for five minutes. What do you expect?" I said before covering my mouth with my hand since I was going to cough.

"Did your friend get sick too?" Luke asked, obviously referring to Justine.

"I don't know. Let me text her." I said as I reached for my phone.

"So why did you suddenly call a while ago?" I asked him as I typed my message to Justine.

"Nothing." Luke said as he avoided eye contact. There's something fishy going on here, I just know it.

"Nothing? I know you, Luke. Spill." I said as I logged onto twitter.

"I just wanted to call you, that's all." He smiled at me.

"Are you sure that's it?"

"Yeah."

"If you say so." I shrugged, letting the topic go.

Should I tell him now? Is it better if I tell him earlier? I don't even know anymore. If I tell Luke, he might hate me. If I tell Zayn, he might hate me for lying to him and Zayn and Luke hating me is dreadful.

"Let's order pi--" Luke started to say, but his phone rang so he answered it.

"Sup?" Luke said.

"I'm at bae's house." Luke said as he winked at me and I just let out a small chuckle as guilt took over me.

"Yep." Luke said as he snickered.

"Now?" Luke said as a frown took over his face.

"Okay, fine." He said before ending the call.

"I need to go, Hannah." Luke said as he pouted and stood up.

I stood up and pinched his cheek. "Okay." I said as I chortled.

"Get well soon, okay?" He said as he pinched my cheek.

"Okay." I said as I slapped his arm, laughing.

"I love you Hannah!" Luke screamed as he exited my room. A faint smile was painted on my face. I feel so guilty. Luke loves me so much. I genuinely need to tell them soon.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get water and drink the medicine Luke bought for me.

"That "I love you Hannah" though." Mia said, cackling.

"He just loves you so much." She added.

"I feel so guilty." I said as I spilled myself a glass of water.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Well, yeah, you know." I said as I sat across her.

"Who?" She asked with wide eyes.