Chapter 9- Love Life

Hannah's P.O.V.

Saturday came quickly and later that day would be Jules and Liam's date. Jules asked Mia, Bea, Astrid, Geanna, and I to go to her house to help her prepare for their date.

"Jules, what we're gonna do first is dress you up, then do your hair, then apply make-up on your face, then last, but not the least, pick out the perfect shoes for a date that will be absolutely perfect." Bea declared, colliding both of her hands together.

"Hannah will pick the right dress for you. Bea and I are gonna do your make-up for tonight. Astrid will do your hair while Geanna's gonna help you pick your shoes." Mia said, instructing us what to do.

I searched for something she can wear for a few minutes before I finally found the perfect one.

"Wear this!" I said, holding a yellow cute dress with a belt in the middle.

"Go!" Bea said while pushing Jules inside her room's restroom.

We waited for five minutes or so before Jules finally went out of the restroom.

"Do I look nice?"

"Totally! Now sit down and I'll do your hair." Astrid said, pulling Jules towards the chair in front of her study table.

Astrid did Jules' hair for a few minutes. Once she was done, Jules' hair was wavy in the bottom part of her hair. In my opinion, Astrid did a good job. She could be a hair stylist in the future to be honest.

"Do I seriously look okay?" She asked, standing up in front of her mirror, looking at herself while we were all crowded on her bed.

"Okay is an understatement so put your ass back down so Mia and I could do your make-up." Bea demanded.

Jules sighed in defeat and sat down again. In no time, Bea and Mia started putting make-up on Jules. They put concealer in a shade that complemented Jules' skin tone in natural light. They used a soft large brush and stroked a bronzing powder delicately over Jules' cheekbones and under her jaw line. They also used a tinted gloss over a black matte lipstick and before we knew it, they were done doing Jules' make-up.

"Liam will be here in five minutes, Jules. We better be fast in picking your shoes." Geanna said, immediately standing up.

"Jules, I think this is the best shoes that you could wear today." Geanna said while holding a pair of high heels.

"No, I actually think this pair is better." Astrid uttered, holding up a pair of white converse.

"Jules, you know you like this better, just wear this." Geanna said handing the pair of heels to Jules, but Astrid got them before Jules even laid her hands on them.

"Oh, no you don't, Jules. You know you love this." Astrid argued giving the pair of converse to Jules before we heard a car honking outside Jules' house.

"Shit just got real." Jules panicked not knowing which shoes she was gonna wear.

"Oh for Pete's sake, just wear this! I'm the person in charge of picking out the right shoes for you anyways!" Geanna exclaimed and glared at Astrid as she grabbed the pair of heels from her bestfriend then pulled Jules to the bed and gave her the pair of heels to wear them.

"Jules, are you seriously gonna wear that? Liam won't like it. This is better!" Astrid whined before all of us gave her a glare.

"Oh, fine! Just get out of here and make your man fall in love with you!" Astrid shrugged which made Jules' cheeks turn into the shade of pink. She stood up and said, "Let's do this, hoes."