Chapter 5 - Met New Friends

Hannah's P.O.V.

Time flew so fast and it was already Friday. It was our last period and there were a few more minutes until dismissal.

"Hannah, would you like to answer the math problem on the board?" Mr. Evans asked. I would be raising my hand if I wanted to. Kinda stupid of you, teacher.

"No thanks, Mr. Evans. I'm not really sure of my answer."

"At least try." He said, giving me the chalk.

"Uh, okay." I said, nervously. I wrote my unsure answer on the board and ended my final answer with a question mark.

"That's correct Hannah! I told you students, trying won't hurt." Mr. Evans said smiling as I sat on my seat again.

After a few seconds, the bell rang which meant it was already dismissal. The party was gonna start at 6:00 PM which means we still have three hours to go there. Oliver will be picking us up at 5:00 starting from Bea. The order would be Bea, Mia and I, Astrid, Jules, and last, but not the least Geanna. Geanna lives near the place so we'll be picking her up last.

"Hannah, you're going to the party later, right?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" I said hoping him to ask me if he can come.

"Louis and Liam are going too right?"

"Yup."

"Okay, see you when I see you!" He said. I was disappointed for a moment, but I guess it's okay. Well, thank God it's Friday!

****

"Where are you guys?" Geanna asked. She was so excited to go to the party.

"We're stuck in traffic."

"The party's moved to 8:00 anyway." Bea said.

"Make it faster, okay?" Geanna said before hanging up. She likes parties more than Bea does to be very honest. I like parties too, but I'm not addicted to parties like both of them. I don't even know how they go to a lot of parties. They're seriously underage.

"Why does he have to go?" Mia said with an annoyed voice.

"Who?" I asked.

"Louis Tomlinson!"

"You wanted him to go just the other day, right?"

"No way! I hate him!"

"Why?" Astrid asked, completely confused like me.

"Because he's annoying!"

"What did he do to you?"

"Can we just stop talking about him!" Mia groaned.

Bea's P.O.V.

I'm so excited for tonight. Oliver said the best DJ's would be in the party. It's gonna be fun dancing along to some dope music.

"Bea, Louis is a new student right?" Oliver asked me.

"Yes, he's Hannah's classmate." I said and he nodded.

"Oh, we're here." He uttered.

"Geanna's house is so big!" Hannah stared, shocked.

"I know right!"

"How come? They're only four in this house right?" Jules asked Astrid.

"They have five guest rooms for her grandparents, cousins, friends who sometimes, sleeps over here."

"You know a lot about this, huh?" I said

"She's the bestfriend! Duh!" Jules said.

"Stop with the duh thing, Jules. I swear I'm gonna slap you the next time you say that word." I said and she just chuckled.

"You're all annoyed with Jules saying duh." Oliver laughed.

Hannah ringed the doorbell and we heard someone scream, "They're here! I'll be leaving now. I'll come back later at like, 2:00 AM okay?" Typical Geanna.

"Hi guys!" She said as she walked to us. We greeted her back before leaving to go to the most awaited party.

"Five minutes and we'll be there." Oliver said. Oliver was so kind for fetching all of us from our houses just to go to a single party. I actually think I'm starting to like him. I mean, when he talks to me, my heart skips a beat. I don't really know, but I think so.

Jules' P.O.V.

I wonder where Liam is right now. Is he at the party already? Should I call him?

"Where's Liam?" Geanna asked.

"I don't know. That's exactly what I have been thinking of since a while ago." I replied.

"We finally arrived at our destination, my friends." Oliver said.

"Yay!" Geanna, Astrid, Bea, Mia and Hannah cheered.

"You guys are too excited!" I said, rolling my eyes.

We entered the party and saw many people dancing in the middle of the place. They were dancing like crazy people actually. We followed Oliver to a room where we found four boys.

"Hi guys!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Hi Oliver!" They said in unison.

"Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton I would like you to meet Bea, Mia, Jules, Astrid and Hannah."

"Nice to meet you!" They grinned.

"Bea, Hannah, Mia, Astrid, Jules, Geanna meet Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael."

"Nice to meet you too!" We beamed.

The rest of the party will be in chapter 6. Please comment or vote if you want to! :))

All the love. H xx