Chapter 21

"Welcome to your training camp, Class 1-A!" The Wild Pussy-Cats exclaimed as the class finally got to the camp site.

"Shoji. I wanna go home," (Y/n) groaned as she ignored the Pro-Heroes talk," As much as I love the Wild Wild Pussy-Cats, I am in pain."

"Hey at least we get to rest now, I mean-" Shoji was cut off as a young kid came up and kicked Midoriya in the balls.

"You know, just watching that made me feel less in pain," (Y/n) winced as she saw her friend slowly sink to the ground.

Shoji looked at the green-haired boy before turning to the (h/c) haired girl," Yeah me too, hopefully he doesn't notice me."

"How could he not notice you? You literally are the tallest person here," (Y/n) rolled her eyes before heading towards the bus to pick up her bags that were left earlier," Besides we're not main characters he won't notice us."

"Main characters?"

"Nevermind," The girl rolled her eyes," Like if we were in a manga or something I think the main character would be Midoriya and like Uraraka and Iida. We would be the cool side characters that don't really talk but the fan base is obsessed with."

"Well yeah, but you never shut up so that wouldn't work out," Shoji rolled the one eye visible to the girl.

The two began to walk to their rooms and then met each other after placing their luggage down.

"I wonder what food were gonna eat," Kirishima had stated loudly in front of the two.

"I think I'm fine with any food honestly," (Y/n) replied to him.

"(Y/n)! I didn't even notice you were there!" Mina exclaimed before throwing her arm over the girl's shoulder," Wanna dutch Shoji and hang out with me during dinner?"

"I think I'm gonna stay with Shoji but I can hang out with you later when we go to the hot springs," (Y/n) smiled at the Pink girl before turning to Shoji," See you're my best friend and I won't ditch you, but you ditched me."

"When?" The tall man raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Remember when we were young and I asked you to get me food but you left and got food for yourself," (Y/n) joked while hitting his side," I'm just joking Shoji, I know you wouldn't ditch me."