Chapter Five

"This class is intense," Tsu let out as she stared at the four bodies on the floor.

"The MVP of this round is Iida!" He let out," Who has a guess why?"

"He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role," Momo explained as she raised her hand," Let me explain, Bakugo had a personal grudge against Midoriya, he made foolish moods. Midoriya's plan was poorly lead out, he rendered himself useless. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid battle."

"It's okay Uraraka," (Y/n) patted the girl on the back," I thought how Iida played his role was cute! I would've broke character too!"

"I thought it was funny," Uraraka admitted while rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

"You can do it Mezo!" (Y/n) exclaimed, smiling at her best friend as he made his way out.

He smiled at her.

"Personal cheerleader?" Todoroki muttered as they waited for the match to begin.

"Best friend," Mezo corrected while stretching.

"You know many of the guys in our class like your friend," Todoroki stated.

Mezo stayed silent for a second," I know, it's been like that for our whole lives."

"This time it's different," Todoroki looked him in the eyes," Powerful people who want to be superheroes are chasing after her, some of the girls want her too."

"The girls," Mezo had a confused look in the face," What girls?"

"Tsu, Uraraka, Yaoyoru," Todoroki listed off," Poor little (Y/n) only sees them as friends, how naive."

"She's probably the most oblivious person in the world. She's never had a real crush per say," Mezo muttered, looking at the floor plan they were given," The most intimate thing she's ever done is kiss me because she was being an idiot."

"YOU AND SHOJI KISSED?!?" All Might exclaimed as he was about to begin the round.

"H-HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?" (Y/n) exclaimed, her face as red as Kirishima's hair," I MEAN LIKE YEAH IT HAPPENED BUT I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE!"

"NEVERMIND!" All Might exclaimed and avoided her glare, if she didn't hate him already she hated him now," ROUND, BEGIN!"

"You two kissed??" Iida whispered to her as her classmates surrounded her.

"Well yeah, we were like ten," (Y/n) watched the match out of the corner of her eyes," We were playing around and I kissed him, I mean we didn't know any better..."

"You have a childhood friend who kissed you?" Uraraka exclaimed," It's like one of those romance mangas!"

"Maybe," (Y/n) shrugged as All Might stopped the match.

"THE HERO TEAM WON! LET'S GO OVER WHAT HAPPENED!" He exclaimed and ushered the teams to return to the room.

"Ahh good job Mezo," (Y/n) smiled as the two of them did their complicated handshake.

"It was all Todoroki," He shrugged as he looked around at his classmates.

"Todoroki-Kun!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pointed at him," Good job!"

"Thanks," He muttered as All Might announced the new teams.

"THE VILLANS ARE TEAM J, KIRISHIMA AND HANTA, " He boomed," THE HEROES WILL BE TEAM H, TSUYU, (L/N), AND TOKOYAMI! TEAM J HEAD DOWN AND PLANT YOUR NUCLEAR WEAPON! TEAM H HEAD DOWN AND STUDY THE BLUEPRINT!!"

"He's a little, too excited," (Y/n) sweatdropped as the five students made their way down," But good luck everyone!"

"Hey (Y/n) I'm only a villain because I stole your heart!" Kirishima smirked and wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders.

(Y/n) let out a laugh as Tsu's tongue hit him in the face and Tokoyami's shadow growled at him.

"It's okay guys my heart has been stolen already," (Y/n) looked at their shocked faces.

"B-By who?!?" Sero exclaimed frantically.

'I lost my chance with (Y/n),' Tokoyami inwardly frowned.

'Who has her heart? Shoji?' Tsu asked herself.

"YOU HAVE A SECRET LOVER?!?" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yes.... It's someone you all know.... It's..." (Y/n) paused for dramatic pause," FOOD! And fictional characters sometimes!"

"You had me worried there for a second," Kirishima sighed in relief, the group arriving at the bottom of the building.

"Good luck everyone!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily as she brought out the blueprint," Guys go all out unless you're going to get hurt like Midoriya-Kun."

"I don't think anyone would get as hurt as he did," Tsu sweatdropped," He went a little over board..."

"A little?" Tokoyami raised an eyebrow," He destroyed a building and broke his bones."

"Well he still has the determination to become a hero!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily," Now here's what we're going to do."