Chapter 14

Someone here should hmu with ideas for the next parts :'D

Enjoy:

The screen above the arena lit up and Present Mic started to announce the class, but (Y/n) blocked out whatever he was saying.

Class 1-A walked out of the tunnel and stood before the R-rated hero Midnight smiled.

"NOW THE INTRODUCTORY SPEECH," Midnight announced, striking a smooth pose, causing fanboys around the stadium to blush.

"Someone should talk to Miss. Midnight about what she's wearing," Kirishima muttered from next to her.

"I think she's pretty," (Y/n) said while snapping to get rid of Ko," Besides we're all going to be on tv so of course you have to look your best!"

"SILENCE EVERYBODY!" She yelled out," NOW FOR THE STUDENT PLEDGE WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO! WE ALSO HAVE SPECIAL WORDS FROM ONE OF CLASS 1A'S STUDENTS, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

(Y/n) took Bakugo's hand and pulled him onto the stage.

'I don't know why they called me,' She thought to herself as Bakugo declared he would win,' Time to bullshit a speech!'

"WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAK!"

"GET OFF THE STAGE!"

"JUST LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Because of Bakugo the crowd of students already hated her, but eventually silenced by Midnight.

"Thank you," (Y/n) muttered to the teacher before looking at her peers," I came to UA with the same goal as you guys, to become a hero. We all have different reasons to be a hero, I know this because of the friends I have made here. They all came here for different reasons but with the same end goal. Even if these are just a 'game' still fight your hardest to show your worth. Think of your reason."

(Y/n) looked around then looked at her mom," My reason is for my dad. A hero without a quirk. I will win for him."

Kitagawa smiled with tears in her eyes.

(Y/n) walked down the stage back to her place in line.

"Now let the games begin!" Midnight shouted into the mic while a screen appears behind her," Round one! OBSTACLE COURSE! GET INTO POSITION!"

~~
(Y/n) stared at the green lights that were going to signal the start of the fight for victory.

'3...2..1' As soon as the green light flashed off, she ran off to the side and summoned Lily.

"LILY FLY OVER THEM," She commanded as she got onto the bird and latched her finger onto her softly as the bird flew with full speed over the people, past the tunnels.

As she saw Todoroki in the lead she made Lily go on the ground behind him and she jumped off and started running, only stopping while they saw the robots.

(Y/n) glared at Todoroki as he froze them while they were unbalanced, he had a plan.

"HE MADE A PATH FOR US!" A fool had shouted and then the boys started to fall.

"No he fooled you guys," (Y/n) stated before summoning Mamoru," Ready to attack?"

The wolf growled.

"Hey there's someone stuck in there!"

"Should we help them?"

"I'M ALIVE!" Kirishima yelled out as he burst out of the robot," Geez Todoroki anybody but me would have died if that happened to them!"

(Y/n) sighed," Of course it was him."

"I'M ALIVE," Tetsutestu of class 1-B shouted and exclaimed the same thing Kirishima yelled out.

"I don't have time for this," (Y/n) summoned Lily and the rest of the wolf pack," None of you get hurt, make sure no one gets by."

There were about 18 wolves, all big but not as big as Mamoru.

They nodded to her and started to block the students.

"Lily let's go," (Y/n) said as they flew over the robots and started to fly off.

'One of the wolves are hurt already?' (Y/n) thought to herself as she grabbed onto her stomach. Another one of her downfalls, she can feel all the pain her animals are in when they are summoned.

She snapped her fingers and made the wolves disappear," I'll find out who got hurt later, Lily fly us over the second obstacle."

She nodded and flew her over the ditch, causing (Y/n) to be in first place.

"Lily you can stay beside me," She started to run forward, slowly jogging once she got to the bombs.

"Geez how annoying," (Y/n) slowly started to avoid the bombs, looking back as Todoroki went onto the bomb field with Bakugo a few steps behind.

'(Y/n) sure isn't going easy on anyone,' Midoriya thought as he looked at the bomb field,' She has a good reason though.'

~~
"Why do you guys want to become heroes anyway?" (Y/n) asked the others around her as they were walking towards the lunch room.

"I'm doing it because I want to become like my brother!" Iida announced to her.

"What about you Deku?" Uraraka asked the boy.

"I want to be a hero to be like All Might," He smiled at the group.

"And you?" (Y/n) asked her.

"I want to be a hero for the money?"

The three stared at her in shock, not thinking that's something she would do.

"Of course I don't want you guys to look at me differently because I want to help my parents, their construction company has no work and they're basically broke, I've been trying to help them but they just won't let me!" Uraraka explained her situation.

The three looked at (Y/n), waiting for her answer.

"A few years ago my dad died because a hero couldn't save him, a villain made someone kill him, I feel like I could have stopped it," (Y/n) chuckled sadly," I want to be the best hero for him, that's why I'm going to win this festival!"

"(Y/n)!" Uraraka exclaimed with tear in her eyes before hugging the girl tightly.

~~

(Y/n) stared at Midoriya as the bombs made him fly into the air with his make shift sled, she shook her head and started running forward.

Todoroki was next to her and Bakugo above them, Midoriya pushed forward and ended up winning first place.

(Y/n) ran through the tunnel, ending in fourth place.

She started coughing into her arm, a bit of blood coming out.

"Bubbly idiot what's wrong?" Bakugo looked at her, a hint of concern on his face.

"Oh nothing I'm fine!" (Y/n) smiled as she wiped the blood away.

~~

"Mom, there's blood again," (Y/n) stated as she wiped the blood from her mouth," The doctors didn't know what it was from, maybe my quirk is doing this?"

"I think the medicine will help it," Kitagawa assumed," Maybe you're using your quirk a little too much, maybe stop for a bit."

"I think that's it, I feel fine besides the blood," (Y/n) shrugged.