Chapter 11

So I'm back with short chapter. Um, enjoy dudes!

"All Might saves the day again," Tomura muttered and started to scratch his neck again.

"Let's go," (Y/n) ran over to her teacher and helped him up, acting like a crutch, Midoriya on the other side of him.

The students and teacher began to run away from the fight before Midoriya stopped.

"Tsu help (Y/n) carry Aizawa-Sensei," He commanded and gave the teacher to the frog like girl before starting to run back to the fight.

"Midoriya!" (Y/n) called out to him," Be careful."

He nodded and began running back to the action.

"Mineta, take Aizawa-Sensei from me," the girl passed the teacher to the grape boy and she fell to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Tsu panicked and almost dropped the teacher.

"I'll be fine, just bring him to safety," (Y/n) softly smiled to comfort them.

They nodded.

"We'll be back for you," Mineta said as the two started to bring Aizawa to safety.

"Thank you...." The (h/c) haired girl slowly closed her eyes.

~~
"Where am I?" (Y/n)'a eyes squinted at the bright light as she woke up," Shit did I die?"

"You didn't die sweetheart," An older voice said as (Y/n) slowly sat up," You were just very hurt from the UA villain incident."

"Recovery girl?" She looked at the woman," Where's everyone? How long have I been out? Where's my mom?"

"Please calm down, that will just strain you more," Recovery Girl said as she gave her a kiss," You have been out for a day, your mom is waiting for you in the hall, everyone else in your class is okay."

"But, is my mom okay? I️ don't care about them right now, is she okay?" (Y/n)'s eyes were glazed over with confusion and concern," I️ need to go," she started to struggle to get out of the hospital bed.

"Honey please calm down we will get her in a second, do you want me to get one of your friends?" The older woman responded calmly.

"Sho..." The girl muttered.

Recovery Girl nodded and walked out of the room.

(Y/n) waited in silence, tapping her fingers on the side of the bed before hearing a soft knock on the door.

"Can I️ come in?" A deep voice said, making (Y/n) confused.

'It's not Mezo...' She thought to herself before saying," You can come in."

The door opened to reveal Todoroki.

"Todoroki," (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion," I️ asked for Sho..."

"Todoroki Shoto," He said, about to leave the room," Do you want me to get Shoji?"

She shook her head," Don't leave me, please don't. I don't want to be alone," she tried to sit up but he made her lay back down.

"I won't leave you," He gave her a small smile and sat next to the bed.

"Todoroki," She whispered," Can you do me a favor?"

He nodded," What do you want me to do exactly?"

"When I fall asleep, can you get my mother?" She asked," I don't want her to think I died, don't want that incident to happen again."

"Incident?" He asked her," What was that?"

"No one knows so why should I tell?" She said, giggling," But please promise?"

"I promise."

~~
"(Y/N) WELCOME BACK!!"

(Y/n) was engulfed by Uraraka as soon as she walked into class 1-A.

"Aw thank you Uraraka I missed you too," (Y/n) said, hugging her back tightly," What'd I miss while I was gone?"

"WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT," Bakugo yelled at her and pointed at her," ARE YOU READY?!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIGHT?!?" Kirishima yelled out," IF YOU'RE FIGHTING I WANT TO FIGHT I'M THE MANLIEST HERE!!"

"Shut up," Aizawa yelled out at them," Everyone sit down, (L/n) you're not fighting anyone."

"Damnit," Bakugo cursed but was shut up by Aizawa's glare.

"We are going to host the UA sports festival soon."