Chapter 13

A/n (IMPORTANT): So I think my ending won't have a set happy ending, mostly angst. I don't think I'll be adding anyone out of class 1-a and I'll for sure have an ending for:
Everybody (Just friends)
Nobody
Todoroki
Bakugo
Deku
Shoji
Tsuyu
Kirishima
Kaminari
Jiro
Tenya
Tokoyami
and
Sero
(WILL NOT GO IN THIS ORDER!! HMU IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE)

Enjoy:

"I'll see you later Mom!" (Y/n) exclaimed as they entered UA grounds," Be careful and cheer me on!"

"I will, but I heard Mount Lady was here and I want to find her, you're gonna help me first," Kitagawa smiled as she pulled out her phone for photos.

"Mom I have to go though," (Y/n) said while looking around.

"You're gonna help me find her first though," Kitagawa grabbed her daughter's hand and started dragging her towards the food stands.

"Mom I'm in uniform though," She complained quietly as little kids would stare at her and point while talking about Ko, who was flying next to her.

"I don't know about you, but I love this attention," Ko chirped out as her mom spotted the pro-hero.

"Excuse me, Mount Lady," Her mom spoke to the hero," Can I get a photo with you?"

"OF COURSE!!" Mount Lady shouted as the two hero's beside her sweat dropped.

"(Y/n) here take a photo!" Her mom shoved the phone into the girl's hands and she sweat dropped.

"OH YOU'RE A STUDENT HERE!" Mount Lady exclaimed, smiling at (Y/n).

"Uh yeah," Ko interrupted," Now (Y/n) let's go."

"I know Ko just wait," (Y/n) snapped a few more photos before handing her mom the phone," Love you Mom, I'll try to see you during the games!"

"What class are you in?" The hero Kamui Woods asked her before she could rush off.

"I'm in class 1-A," (Y/n) bowed," I am (Y/n) (L/n) with the quirk to summon animals, oh and this phoenix Ko. Please enjoy the games!"

(Y/n) stood up before looking at the time and sprinting away with Ko while yelling an "I love you," to her mom.

"The first years are interesting this year," Death Arms spoke what the other heroes were thinking.

"Thank you for your photos," Kitagawa flashed a smile at the heroes.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking this, what's you and your husbands quirks?" Kamui asked.

"Oh, my late husband and I never had quirks. We were both quirkless so when (Y/n) gained her quirk it was quite a surprise!"

~~

"I'M HERE!" (Y/n) slammed the door open as she ran out of breath," Sorry I'm late."

She stared at the class who she thought was her own class," Oh wrong room!"

"You're so dumb," Ko spoke to her as he started to leave.

"Sorry for the interruption," (Y/n) bowed as she looked around," Class 1-B?"

"Well if it isn't the popular Ms. (Y/n)?" A blond teen started walking towards her before a girl, who reminded (Y/n) of Momo, hit him on the head.

"It's fine, but you should hurry to your class! The games are starting soon," Itsuka Kendo said while smiling friendly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so late Aizawa-Sensei is going to kill me," (Y/n) then smiled at the class," I hope you guys do good in the games!"

"Thank you!" Itsuka waved as (Y/n) waved back.

"She seems nice," Itsuka turned to her class, the majority of them blushing while staring where the girl had been," Guys?"

~~

"This is the right class, thank god," (Y/n) let out a breath as she saw her class lined up and about to leave.

"Sorry I'm late," (Y/n) bowed before getting into her place in line, in front of Tokoyami and behind Jiro.

"What happened? You're usually not late," Tokoyami asked her quietly as the class began to walk into the hall.

"Oh, my mom wanted to find Mount Lady and take photos, some of the heroes talked to me and then I ended up in class 1-b by accident," (Y/n) laughed," But it's all good now!"

"She's a dumbass," Ko appeared out of nowhere, scaring half the class.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Kaminari screamed as Kirishima pointed at Ko.

"IT'S A BIRD!"

"What else would I be?" Ko shot (Y/n) a face, clearly telling her,' Who's mans is this?'

"Kirishima isn't the brightest," (Y/n) explained to Ko, earning a 'Hey!' from the red haired male.

"But he's a good person with good intentions," (Y/n) finished with a smile, causing Kirishima to turn red.

~~
"Do you think she'll make it?" Aizawa stared at he girl while he talked to the pro-hero.

"She's strong, I remember her from before," All Might said," She was younger but she's still a fighter."

"How did you know her?" Aizawa asked  him.

"It was a long time ago, and a long story."