Prologue

A/n: This is my first reader insert series. I hope you like it! I'm posting this on Wattpad (@Bookerd26272) and on Quotev (@ Otakufangirlse). Thank you for reading.

EDIT: This story is unedited and will be edited after I finish it. So it will have a few mistakes

Key:

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

~~ = A timeskip

(H/c) = Hair color

(H/l) = Hair Length

(Unedited): Enjoy:

"Mom!" (Y/n) shouted as she walked into the kitchen," I have to go I love you."

"I love you too," The older woman, Kitagawa (L/n), smiled at her daughter while holding up her lunch," Don't forget to say good bye to your father."

"I won't," (Y/n) took the lunch and kissed her mother's cheek. She walked out of the small kitchen into a smaller room. She smiled sadly at the photo of the man.

"Bye dad have a good day," She whispered as she started to walk away.

"I'm going now see you later," She shouted to her mom as she closed the door.

The (h/c) haired girl hummed to herself as she made her journey to school. On the way there she stopped for a moment and snapped, summoning a bunny.

"Hello little one," She smiled as the bunny sniffed around. It stopped and started to scratch its ear. "

"It's cute," A deep voice cut through her  thoughts.

(Y/n) looked up and smiled as she saw the six armed male," Mezo-Kun!"

"Hey," He nodded as he continued to walk towards their school.

"Mezo-Kun aren't you nervous? The entrance exams are coming soon, do you think we'll get in? I know you'll get in but will I get in?? I'm worried I won't but I really want to become a hero," She started to ramble.

"I think we'll both get in," The mouth from his arm spoke out," You can summon some powerful animals."

"I mean the wolf pack has warmed up to me and I am working on actually fighting without the help of animals," She smiled at him," What are you going to train?"

"Just regular things," He shrugged as they waited for the train to pass by," And studying because we still have the written exam as well."

"I almost forgot about that," She whispered," Hey Mezo-Kun you're good at remembering Hero names and powers, right? I'm horrible at that!"

"I'm okay at it," The mouth spoke as they crossed the train track," I can help you, if you want."

"You would?? Thank you so much," She cried out as the bunny disappeared.

"You're wasting energy when you keep summoning bunnies when you're lonely," He told the girl.

"I love them though they don't use that much energy," She protested," Besides they're fluffy and I have to make a better connection with them. Remember when we were younger and I kept summoning the wolves? I had to keep summoning them to create a bond with them, duh."

"Mhm whatever you wanna say," He took off his shoes and put them in his shoe locker while taking out another pair. (Y/n) did the same.