Chapter Three

A/n One: You should go check out my first BNHA amv ( https://youtu.be/kTNbPlQyBl4 )

A/n 2: Someone pointed out this had seemed like a Mezo x Reader but I promise that it will become more like a BNHA X READER later on. I don't wanna rush them to have a crush on her instantly; Saying this I'm wondering who you want more in here with the reader please leave a Comment and enjoy! (Also the pic is a reference on the size of Mamoru and how (Y/n) rides him.)
Enjoy;

(Y/n) changed into her PE uniform then ran to Tsu and the two girls made their way outside.

"Quirk apprehation test," Aizawa droned," Whoever gets last will be deemed usless and expelled."

"He- He can't do that right?" (Y/n) stuttered as she whispered to Tsu and Mezo.

"He probably can," Mezo whispered back," Good luck loser."

(Y/n) stared at the ash blond, who's name she learned was Katsuki Bakugo, as he yelled 'DIE' while throwing the ball with his fire quirk.

"I think I would be able to use any kind of bird, maybe a peregrine falcon," She muttered to herself as the teacher shoed Bakugo's score.

"You will be tested in eight different tests," Aizawa stated," The first test is the fifty meter dash, you will be tested to use your quirks while racing against each other, when I call your name come up."/

(Y/n) waited anxiously as Aizawa let out the first names.

"Tenya Iida, Asui Tsuyu, and (Y/n) (L/n)," He called out," Get to the starting line."

(Y/n) smiled at Tsu," We got this," she snapped and summoned Mamoru.

"Ready buddy?" She climbed onto him and grabbed his fur, tight enough to hang out but soft enough to not hurt him.

He let out a grunt as the others stared at him in amazement, excluding Mezo who had seen him hundreds of times before.

"Ready, go!" A gunshot sound was hurt and the three started running.

"2.10 seconds," The bot let out as (Y/n) and Mamoru crossed the line, then let out a," 3.04 seconds," as Iida crossed.

"Mamoru you got faster," She exclaimed as she pat his head. The wolf nodded in agreement and bowed to her when she snapped.

"(Y/n) you can summon a wolf?!?" Tsu asked as the two started to watch others use their quirks to finish the dash.

"Not just a wolf, there are other wolves in the pack, that's the leader Mamoru. I can also summon different animals, but they usually only listen when I have a bond with them," (Y/n) showed her the necklace that held many different charms," Right now I'm working on bonds with bunnies and lions!"

"Ah that's so cool," Mina let out as she approached them," I'm Ashido Mina, you can call me Mina!"

(Y/n) smiled at her," Good job running against the sparkly guy, he reminds me of a cross mix between the vampires from Twilight and Tamaki from Ouran Highschool host club!"

"I thought he was going to beat me at first, but because of his quirk he got a stomach ache," The pink skin girl let out a laugh.

"(Y/n) does your quirk have any downsides, ribbit?" Tsu asked her as the group made their way into a different room.

"Well if I use one animal for a long time I start to act like them for a little," (Y/n) sweat dropped, remembering the first time that happened and she gained wolf ears for an hour.