Chapter 17

lowkey only posting this cause a reader kept making vine references with me and another person commented octopussy.

Enjoy:

After (y/n) confronted All Might and was comforted by Kirishima, she went to her classmates to watch the finals.

"Hey Sero," (Y/n) tapped the tape boy on his shoulder," I have to go run to my mom but if anyone asks I'm fine okay?"

"Sure, you want me to come with you though? You just got out of recovery," He said to her.

"No I'm fine," (Y/n) waved him off," It would be too much effort, she would think you're my boyfriend and that would be too troublesome."

"I wouldn't mind her thinking that," Kaminari and Mineta butted into the conversation in unison.

"Yeah I'm leaving now, Sero please come with me I'd rather have you than them," (Y/n) laughed and hooked her arm around the tape boy's.

"Hey are you really okay," Sero asked while using his free hand to scratch his face while he looked away from the girl," You seem sad. You usually have a smile on your face and it kinda sucks seeing you this sad."

(Y/n) flashed a small smile at Sero," You're a really sweet guy Sero, but yeah I'm fine it's just disappointing to lose when you're so close. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah I got paired against Todoroki," He opened one of the doors to the hallway of the stadium and let (Y/n) go in before him," It kinda sucks being paired up against someone who has this amazing quirk and even thought I fought so hard he defeated me so easily. It hurts a lot."

Sero let out a sad laugh," I can't believe I actually thought I stood a chance."

"Sero I think you're an amazing hero," (Y/n) exclaimed as she stopped walking and pulled Sero into a hug," You tried your hardest and you know there's going to be someone better than you and worse than you in everything you do. But in all you're an amazing and sweet guy who will be an amazing hero so stop doubting yourself. You're in 1A. We've fought villains and survived."

"I think you're an amazing hero too," Sero sent her a triangle smile," Let's be self-doubting heroes together (Y/n)."

"Yeah we'll be the best heroes that always doubt themselves," (Y/n) and Sero looked at eachother silently before bursting out laughing at their conversations.

They continued walking before stopping at the exit where her mother would be in the stands.

"Hey Sero, thanks for cheering me up you're a great guy," (Y/n) said as she kissed his cheek," I'll see you later."

She ran off to her mom who was surrounded by the heroes she quickly made friends with.

"(Y/N)!" Kitagawa cried out as she threw her arms around her daughter," Are you feeling better? I was so scared I was going to lose you."

(Y/n) studied her mom's face, in which she noticed the mascara running and her eyes were becoming puffy from all the crying she did.

"I'm fine just a little scratched up you know?" (Y/n) said, wrapping her arms around her mother.

"(Y/n)," Kamui said, interrupting the moment which caused Mount Lady to elbow him," You did amazing in your fight. The girl you fought against may be suspended for attacking you as well as having four other people in the crowd interfering with the fight."

"SEE I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAY FIGHT!" Ko shouted while magically appearing," MY MASTER IS NO FUCK UP AND IS NOT PUSHED AROUND EASILY. FUCK YOU ALL MIGHT!"

"Ko what did I say about magically appearing and cursing out All Might?" (Y/n) shot a glare at the phoenix as he started to look away from her.

"To not magically appear and curse out All Might because it's disrespectful and rude," Ko muttered as the people around the duo stared at them in confusion.

"Good bird now what did you find out about the girl I fought against?" (Y/n) asked.

"Okay she is insane and somehow got into UA. Her quirk is to create weapons to hurt people and the other people were just some friends of her. She's kind of a mock villain who looks up to the villain league or whatever that guy who needs chapstick names his group," Ko stated while looking around the arena," Ew there's so many people here that aren't paying attention to me. What is wrong with them?"

"They're looking at the winners of the sports festival," Mount Lady said as she pointed to the middle of the stadium.

"Of course Baku-hoe won," (Y/n) sweat dropped as she looked at the boy who was tied up.