Chapter Eight

a/n: Yo updates are gonna be more spread out because school started and (rant) there's this dude and he's in the same friend group but we only talk sometimes when the friends are around and we see eachother sometimes and we keep making awkward eye contact and it gets awkward each time pls help

"WE'RE ACTUALLY AT A ZOO!" Mina and (Y/n) squeaked happily as the looked at the zoo in wonders.

"Are we spilling into groups or something?" Todoroki spoke up.

"Let's draw sticks and spilt up into groups we can go into three groups of seven!" Iida spoke up, taking out 21 straws.

"Does he always carry around straws?" Yaoyorozu asked while sweatdropping, but taking a stick anyway.

"I got group," (Y/n) signaled to Midoriya who frantically did a drum roll," GROUP B!"

"Damnit," Mineta frowned as he looked at his group stick, which was group C.

Now the groups are:

Group A: Aoyama, Ojiro, Iida, Ashido, Shoji, Sero, and Hagakure!

Group B: (Y/n), Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Midoriya!

Group C: Mineta, Koda, Sato, Tsu, Jiro, Tokoyami, and Yaoyorozu!

"Nice guys we're the ultimate group," (Y/n) smiled while sticking her tongue out," Let's adventure!"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE PAIRED UP WITH HIM?!?" Bakugo shouted, pointing at Midoriya.

"Bakugo let's go," (Y/n) took his hand and started to drag him away from the boy who was frozen in fear.

"Y-You idiot let go of me!" Bakugo yelled as he blushed.

"No we're going to go see the pandas!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, dragging him along.

"W-Whatever," Bakugo muttered, letting her drag him along.

"W-Wait up you guys," Uraraka called out to them, running up to the pair along with the other students.

"Ahh Uraraka," (Y/n) smiled with her eyes closed," Sorry the last time I went to a zoo was with my father, that was a long time ago too..."

"Well I've never been to a zoo. My father never took me to places," Todoroki shrugged," But when the animals come and attack us I'll be ready to fight."

"Don't hurt any of the animals or I'll attack you," (Y/n) let go of Bakugo's hand and puffed out her cheeks at Todoroki.

"Hey hey hey!" A zookeeper with cool hair pointed at him," You can't use any of your quirks here!"

He pointed at the sign at the front of the zoo that read in big red letters,' NO QUIRKS ALLOWED!"

"O-Oh thank you Mr..." She squinted to see his name tag," Mr Bokuto!"

"Hey hey hey no problem!" He flashed the group a smile then skipped away.

"He was like an owl," Midoriya sweatdropped.

"He was loud," Kaminari laughed," Let's go see the pandas now!"

"Let's go!" (Y/n) exclaimed, starting to skip to the pandas.