Chapter Ten

A/n: WHATS UP LOSERS!! Hoco is a few weeks away and i have to do a dance with a football player cause i'm a cheerleader, don't wanna do it but oh whale!! I'm trying to update as much as possible though...

"Don't let the girl escape," Tomura pointed as the class started to run towards the exit.

"Right," The man made of purple smoke disappeared before reappearing in front of the students, making the ones who were near him teleport, but teleporting (Y/n) to Tomura.

"You," Tomura reached out and touched her cheek, causing her to scream out in pain.

"(Y/N)!" Uraraka shouted out as she watched her friend's skin rip off.

"You're just like your father," He said, scratching his neck," Too bad he died."

"My father was a hero," (Y/n) spat as she tried to back away from him," He didn't have to die."

"Oh... He did have to die, he got in the way of our plans," Tomura started to laugh, ignoring the fighting of everyone else around them," Everyone thought it was a freak accident, but we all knew it was planned, your father was a cop. He was planning to disband the league of villains."

"He had a family," (Y/n) snapped and summoned Mamoru and pulled out her sword, she stood up tall and pointed it at the gray haired man," He was happy and you killed him for doing his job. You're just a villain."

"Everyone is just a villain, the true hero is All Might," Tomura said to her, watching as the hero known as Eraserhead got closer to the two.

"NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!" (Y/n) screamed at him, running forward ready to attack him, but was hit and pushed away by Nomu.

She rolled on the ground before standing up and about to attack," I will fight you, for my father!" She ran forward and sent a flock of birds to attack him.

"Be careful (Y/n)," He grabbed one of the birds, destroying it," I wasn't the one who killed him."

"It-It was you," (Y/n) muttered, frozen as she looked at him in confusion," I saw it with my own eyes. All Might was there and he couldn't even do anything about it! His blood is on your hands!"

(Y/n) charged at him with her sword pointed at him, knocking off one of the hands.

"Tch just like your father," He picked up the hand and put it back on," Never knows when to stop," he snapped and Nomu moved towards her.

"You're not fighting me?" (Y/n) asked, looking at Nomu," Sending out monsters to do your work for you?"

"Attack me," He sighed and turned around," I don't care."

(Y/n)'a grip on her sword tighten as she rushes forward, blinded by rage," I will avenge him."

She pulled her arm back, ready to attack," I'm sorry."

Before she could cut him, Nomu gripped onto her and slammed her onto the ground.

"Bitch..." (Y/n) groaned in pain.

"Leave my student alone," Aizawa said, glaring at the villains, ready to fight.

(Y/n) held onto her arm as she slowly stood up," This is my fight Aizawa-Sensei! MAMORU NOW!"

The wolf rushed forward and bit roughly onto Tomura's shoulder, causing him to start bleeding.

He glared at the wolf, but it disappeared before he could fully touch it.

(Y/n) charged at him but was knocked to the side by his foot. She was still, trying to catch her breath. Tomura approached her, ready to finish the fight, but was pushed back by Aizawa.

"(Y/n) go back to your classmates," The teacher yelled back to her as Tomura grabbed his elbow.

(Y/n) stood still, not wanting to leave the fight," Sensei I can't leave."

The teacher was grabbed by Nomu and the monster broke his arm.

(Y/n), even though her cheek was burning and she could feel the bruises, ran towards Nomu,

She raised her sword and brought it down to hit him, but again was pushed to the side and landed by three of her classmates.

"(Y/N)!" Tsu exclaimed, helping her up," You can't keep fighting!"

"You're right, she can't," Tomura said as he rushed forward, reaching out to touch (Y/n)'s face but was stopped by Aizawa.

"Wow you are impressive," The villain said as he stopped, inches away from her face.

Nomu smashed Aizawa's face to the ground and Deku leaped up to punch Tomura.

The force of his punch caused dirt to fly around them and the lights of USJ to explode, but the punch hit Nomu. It had caused no damage.

"Damn it Deku," (Y/n) stood up but froze as a hand came near her face, ready to kill her.

"DON'T WORRY! I AM HERE!" All Might slammed he door open and looked around at his students.