Chapter Two

Italics = Flashbacks

"DAD! MOM!" (Y/n) shouted in fear as a wolf circled around her," Help me!"

She was only six, she had no idea how this animal appeared in her room.

"(Y/n)!" Her father,  Daisuke (L/n), burst into her room and froze at the sight of the animal. It was two times bigger than the small girl and he was quirkless.

The wolf turned at his voice and growled at him. It stood protectively in front of (Y/n).

"(Y/n) how did it appear?" Daisuke whispered, trying not to anger the wolf.

"I- I don't know, I just snapped my fingers and- and it appeared," (Y/n) cried out in fear.

'Her quirk came in,' Her father thought to himself," Summoning a guardian?'

"What do I do?" (Y/n) whispered.

"Try snapping your fingers?" He suggested quietly.

She nodded before snapping, causing the wolf to bow it's head to her before disappearing.

Daisuke let out a sigh of relief before rushing over to her," You got your quirk!"

"My quirk? But, both you and Mom are quirkless?" (Y/n) said as her dad picked her up.

"Maybe it just skipped us," Her father suggested before looking over her for any injuries," You okay?" He looked at her sad face.

"My quirk is to summon scary wolves?" (Y/n) frowned," It wanted to hurt you Dad, I could feel it's feelings. It wasn't strong, but I could still feel it there."

"Maybe your quirk is to have bonds with wolves?" He suggested," It was protective of you, it didn't know who I was and for all it knew, I could have been a danger."

"But you're not, you're my Dad!" She exclaimed while pouting.

"(Y/n)-Chan," He laughed slightly," You must not judge anything until you've seen everything from their point of view."

"What does that even mean?" (Y/n) frowned, confused at the words.

"You'll understand when you're older," He laughed at her confused face," Now let's eat otherwise your mom will kill me for not taking care of you!"

"Okay Dad!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, forgetting about what just happened.

~~

"So," Mezo looked at the other six year old," Why do you have a wolf following you?"

"It's my quirk I guess!" (Y/n) smiled at him," I have to keep him out a lot so we can create a bond. He let's me ride his back and he runs and it's really fun!"

"Can I touch him?" Mezo asked shyly.

"Of course! You're my best friend!" ( Y/n) brought him to the large wolf and took his hand.

"Just be nice he's a bit protective of me," She whispered as she guided his hand to softly pet the wolf," The quirk specialist said I have to create the bond for him to listen to me fully. She said I might be able to spawn other animals but I couldn't do that. I guess I can only rely on the wolf."

"Is it always the same wolf?" Mezo asked in wonder," Or are there more?"

"I don't know if there's more," (Y/n) mumbled," It's always this guy. I don't have a name for him so I just call him Wolf."

"So original," He chuckled.

"You try coming up with a name!" (Y/n) pouted.

"Okay Princess," He rolled his eyes," Call him Tsuki, like the moon!"

The wolf growled at his suggestion and Mezo quickly pulled his hand away from the animal.

"I don't think he likes that," (Y/n) giggled," How about Mamoru, because he's my protector."

The wolf nodded to her suggestion and she smiled at him. "Mamoru the wolf," (Y/n) pet him on the head," I guess I have to keep working on our bond."

Mamoru wolfishly grinned at her before starting to walk, looking back for her to follow him.

"Mezo I think he likes the name!" (Y/n) whispered excitedly as they followed the wolf, gaining concerned looks from adults.

"That's because you named him," Mezo rolled his eyes," I don't think he likes me."

"Well, you are a loser," (Y/n) joked around," C'mon he's getting far ahead."

She took Mezo's hand and dragged him till the wolf stopped in front of the woods. He turned and looked at the two kids then made his way into the woods.

"I'm not going in there," Mezo whispered to her.

"Well, I'm not going alone so I'm dragging you with me," She proceeded to drag him into the woods, sometimes stepping over rocks and dodging plants. After a few minutes the wolf stopped and started to dig at the ground. (Y/n) let go of Mezo's hand and kneeled next to the wolf, starting to dig with Mamoru.

"What is this?" She whispered as Mamoru pushed the charm towards her. She slowly picked it up," A wolf charm." She stared at it before clenching her fist around it.

"(Y/n) what's happening? You're glowing," Mezo went to touch her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"I made a bond with the wolves."

~~

(Y/n) opened her eyes and slowly pushed the gigantic door open.

"OI BUBBLY GIRL HOW'D YOU GET IN?" The ash blond male yelled at her as she entered the classroom.

"Bubbly girl?" She questioned," How'd you get in? You hurt people during the exam!"

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone I only want to hurt Deku during the exam!" He glared at her.

"Who's Deku?" She asked him," Besides I got in fair and square! So you have to deal with it."

"You're that chick that fell for me earlier!" Kirishima gasped," I didn't think you would get in, you tripped because you were walking backwards!"

"Don't listen to them," A frog girl told her," They're idiots. I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu."

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Call me (Y/n)!" The girl smiled brightly at Tsu, causing a few males in the room to blush.

"I'm Denki Kaminari!" A blond haired male yelled," I- I can, my quirk is electrification!"

"Wahh," (Y/n) looked at him with wonder then tugged on Mezo's arm," Mezo-Kun he's the human Pikachu! Kaminari can I call you Pikachu?"

"S-Sure," He blushed at her," You can call me anytime."

"What," She stared at him.

"I mean you can call me that," He stated while sweat-dropping.

"So obvious," Tsu muttered," Anyway (Y/n) what's your quirk!"

"Oh it's nothing special," (Y/n) waved the topic away," What's yours?"

"I just have a frog quirk," Tsu smiled," I think we'll be friends (Y/n)!"

"We can be the Golden Trio!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pointed to Mezu, Tsu, and herself.

"Shut up," The yellow caterpillar wormed its way into the classroom," It took you all eight seconds to quiet down. Put these on and meet me outside," the zipper of the yellow sleeping bag opened and threw a uniform at them then walked out.