Chapter Six

"MATCH... BEGINS!" All Might yelled into the microphone.

"Remember the plan," (Y/n) whispered as the two nodded and snuck in.

(Y/n) took a deep breath before focusing on what she wanted to summon. Her eyes opened as she snapped, causing a big bird to appear.

"Hey Lily," (Y/n) hummed as she stroked the bird's head," Can you fly me to the top of this building?"

The white bird looked at her before nodding slowly, lowering herself down to let the girl on.

"Thank you," (Y/n) smiled as the wind pushed her hair back, and in a second the bird dropped her off on the roof.

Lily nodded and bowed once more before fading away. (Y/n) walked over to the door that lead inside.

She quietly opened it and started making her way through the halls.

"Stop," Sero's voice cut through her thoughts as she stared at him," I'll win this fight, even though I don't want to fight you!"

"B-But Sero-Kun," (Y/n) batted her eyelashes," You wouldn't want to hurt little me, would you?"

"N-No," Sero blushed," But it's our fight-"

"DON'T FALL FOR HER TRICKS!" Kirishima's voice cut through, yelling in Sero's ears.

"I'm not fighting. There's no tricks here," Sero muttered nervously as he stared at (Y/n)'s innocent eyes.

"I'm sorry Sero-Kun," (Y/n) sighed, taking out her sword, getting into her fighting stance," I don't want to hurt you," she smiled as she ran towards him, ready to attack.

(Y/n) took her sword and raised it, ready to hit the back of Sero's neck.

Sero dodged and sent tape her way, causing her to jump back.

"Better reaction than I thought you had," Sero smirked under his costume, looking at the sword that was covered by tape.

"Bet your reaction didn't call for this," She smirked as a hawk scratched his neck from behind, causing Sero to freeze for a second.

"Wow a bird," He rolled his eyes, a bit of blood rolling down from his neck," But that doesn't stop our fight," he shot tape at her and she jumped to the side.

"Ugh," She rolled her eyes at him and tried to punch him, but he moved to the left dodging the punch.

"Sorry," He muttered, sending tape around her, catching her successfully.

"I caught (Y/n)," Sero talked into his earpiece, not noticing that (Y/n) quietly snapped and summoned a little mouse.

She looked down at the mouse and nodded at it, it nodded back and started chewing on the tape, causing it to break.

"I'll meet you there," Sero nodded and started to run off as soon as the tape on (Y/n) fell off.

"He forgot about me," (Y/n) sweat-dropped and the mouse glared at the boy who was running away," Get it together Sero.

"(Y/n) were on the fourth floor in the last room on the left," Tokoyami's voice cut through her thoughts," Kirishima caught Tsu, come help."

"I'm on my way, Sero is on his way there I'll try to catch him," (Y/n) said back," Just try to fight Kirishima and catch him!"

"I'm on it," Tokoyami muttered back," I'll tell you if I catch him."

"Ditto," (Y/n) snapped and summoned Mamoru and Minori, the beta of Mamoru's wolf pack who was a bit smaller than the alpha," Minori cut through here and block off Sero's path," The wolf nodded and ran off through the hallway.